Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Holly

Birthday: 9-Jul-1985
Total Posts: 79
Realm: North Carolina

My main interests are comic books and video games. I like a verity of music, including (of course) Celtic, rock, orchestral. I love to read, mainly fantasy and science fiction. I also like to draw.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

What to write about...
Posted by Skeleman on Sep 9th, 2008 7:22 PM
When I try to write this is my most prevalent problem or barrier. I've been told before if I go to write but don't have a subject to write on, I should just write about anything, about what comes to mind. Well, that's ok for a writing exercise, or once in a while but most of the time one needs a direction. So, what's my direction? That's what I'm trying to find out. I've also been told before that I should write about what I know. I agree with that. But that doesn't solve my problem. I honestly know quite a lot. I'm not bragging, I know there are many people out there who know more than I do and a lot of those know a great deal more than me. But that doesn't change that I know a lot. I should mention though that much of my knowledge is useless in everyday life. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for me please feel free to share them. Otherwise I guess this is a problem I'll solve next time I encounter it.

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C. S. Lewis

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." - GlaDOS - Portal

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!