free2Bme 
Posted: 12-Jul-2003, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

QUOTE (free2Bme @ Jul 12 2003, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (free2Bme @ Jul 11 2003, 09:36 PM)
I stood outside of the pentagram and started to chant the secret words written in the book in a weird language, scots gaelic perhaps? I wasn't sure if i was pronouncing them right, but I had to give it a try...

I felt the wind begin to rise and circle within the bonds of the candles, the flames were unmoved, as well as the earth in the pentagram and the blood...

The clouds over head began to swirl and move in a clockwise circular motion...the clouds gathered together darker , completely inking out the glow of the full moon and the stars..there was a low rumble of thunder as I continued to chant the strange words in from the Book...

In the center of the Pentagram, the mists begin to gather and thicken.

Still I chant the sacred words...

...The candle light glows on the gathering mists as they begin to take shape and form

Chanting louder and louder....

.... an outline of a human figure begins to emerge from the mists

Chanting Louder and louder, faster and faster ....

...a kilted figure with a crossbow on his back...

I am practically shouting the words now at the top of my lungs, above the noises of the rising wind and storms...

and from the mists a very frightened and confused Warrior emerges

Kent! What in the blue blazes are you doing here !?!?!?!

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 12-Jul-2003, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Puzzled, but determined to see this thing through to the end I pushed Kent out of the circle of the pentagram and began the chant anew. I held the flashlight over the Book and read the words aloud...hoping and praying I was saying them correctly this time!

Again the winds began to blow...

Chanting and chanting...

Once more the mists began to rise and swirl inside the pentagram...

Chanting louder and louder....

The storm clouds gathered above...

Chanting faster and faster...

Thunderclaps and flashes of lightening tore the heavens asunder with their fierce bolts zig zagging their way across the sky....

Again the mists within the pentagram seemed to take shape and form...

I am screaming the chant now above the din of the wind and the thunder...

There is a loud ear-splitting crack of lightinening...

And a human form appears in the midst of the pentagon...

A form that is human, yet not human....

Alive, yet not alive....

The form turns into the light of the candle as the face of Jack O'Calahan is outlined in the shadows...

The rains come down in a sudden deluge....

I stand laughing and unafraid, proud of my success at having called him!

Who hath calleth me to this place? He growled low and menacingly.

I who am flesh of your flesh, blood of your blood, and bone of your bone! It is I who have summoned you oh great and mighty master!
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 13-Jul-2003, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

You FOOL! the vampire roared at me...Don't you realize what you have done?

Then he turned around and faced Kent, who was looking a bit like one of the red-shirted crewmen in an old Star Trek episode, and Firth, who suddenly seemed wary and alert, and quite macho - not the bumbling tourist who carried stuff a few moments ago...

Who are these two infidels?

I was suddenly more terrified than I had ever been in my life! I never expected this reaction...

I-I-I-I thought you would be pleased. My voice trailed off as I backed away from this evil apparition. I have everything prepared for you...it's your birthday, don't you remember?
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 13-Jul-2003, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

OOC: For those who are not Star Trek Fans I give you this link: http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/753/5584
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 13-Jul-2003, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

What Anne did not know was there was a third observer to this demonic ritual. CIA Agent Mike had followed her to the cemetery, using the GPS beacon he'd planted on her. He stayed well behind, maybe fifty feet, so as to avoid being spotted.

Before he joined the CIA, Mike was a member of the United States Army Special Forces Unit (better known as the Green Berets), where he was an assassin with an excellent kill record. He was trained to kill using a variety of weapons, as well as the martial arts. One of the skills he learned as a Green Beret was how to make bullets out of anything. He'd had to track and kill vampires several times, both in the Army and the CIA, so he always kept wooden bullets for both handguns and rifles.

In his previous dealings with vampires, he'd also found that shots to the head or the heart were the surest ways to kill them.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

This was about the most bizarre thing I had ever seen in my life, well, on second thought, it was the most bizarre thing I had seen in my life with the possible exception of what that one girl did with the burro that time in Tijuana. Ann was chanting, the sky was doing all sorts of weird things and the next thing I new, out of nowhere popped that dork that had been in the pub in the kilt.

I heard a noise, and noticed the tuxedoed fellow moving closer, and then Ann started the chanting again as if she were possesed. Suddenly there was a great clap of thunder and that hideous monster was in front of us. And he did not look very pleased to be there.

He was screaming at Ann, she cowered in front of him like a four year old that had gotten caught doing something really mischevious. I didn't know what to think. I was scared out of my mind and rational thought took wings and left. Rapidly, watching this monster berate the joven of my dreams, my senslessness turned to anger. Raw, unbridled anger mixed with fear and I was in motion. I reached forward and grabbing Ann around the waist pushed her behind me. Still in one movement I dropped towards the ground with the idea to hit this thing as hard as I could and knock him off his feet. I could feel my heart in my throat and I think I was screaming as I smashed my body into his legs close to the knees. It was a lot like valiantly throwing myself in front of a locomotive to stop it. It had about the same result. Now along with all of the emotions I had pain as well. The two rapiers were still lying on the ground and I snatched them up. I managed to roll away, but the demon was now in motion and moving very fast. Still close to the ground I just managed to turn and face him as he moved towards me. The rapier was extended forward, but I was off balance.

Most of my sword fighting had taken place when I was young and with nothing deadlier then corn stalks. I was way out of my league here. I jumped to the side and somehow straightened myself up. He came back again and I lunged towards him attempting to run him through. He was much faster then me and I just managed to flick the point on his coat. He looked genuinly irritated. I was holding both rapiers and at this point drove forward with the one in the left hand and attempted to bring the other down as hard as I could on his neck. He just danced out of the way laughing.

He then turned and had the most fearsome look in his eye. He was not moving hurridly now, he new there was really not much I could do. I threw one of the rapiers at him like a spear, then remembered what I had found stuck to the sole of my boot earlier. I pulled it from my pocket, but wasn't too sure what I could do with the small head of garlic now clutched in my hand.

I screamed at Ann, "Run", but I don't know if words were even coming from my dry mouth.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

Zeb and Isabelle reappear near wooded edge of the cemetary. Hearing a shrill they both turn round and see that Jack was there! Screaming, something at Anne. And the Flower shirt guy too.....

I see that while backing away from Jack, Anne had fallen to the ground.
He starts to walk towards her....

Without thought, but reaction I see the willow tree near the area of this ritual. The limbs extend and begin to wrap around Jack and pull him towards the tree!

As Jack fights his ensnarement, the others all move to the far end of the grave. Away from danger. Anne is helped up by the man formally known as the Flower shirt guy....

Jack continues fighting..... and is now tied to this old willow. Jack is hissing and swearing. He stops.. and says... Where does this sorcery come from!!! Show yourself!

I motion for Isabelle to stay put. I walk out of the shadows... Only being seen as a black figure in the dark, a moving shadow....

"Jack, you must restrain yourself boy."

With these few words Jack goes into a frenzy! Screaming YOU! YOU! I should have known!!!

I remove the hood from my head and I am visible to everyone now... I hear a few comments fromthe others

Jack breaks free of the willow and comes for me immediately. Taking a few steps back, I point my walkinstick in his direction. The flames from the candles engulf the area as if they had been fueled by petrol. Making a circular motion with the walking stick, the fire encoses around the two of us.

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

I see that the flower shirt man has grabbed a rapier. He tries to cause harm, but Jack just danced around him. And into this ring of fire....

(OOC - Enter Johnny cash song here)
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

The next thing I noticed was that the vampire had been snagged in a tree. This was really weird, but I figured this was a good time to get out of there. I turned and ran trying to catch up to Ann, "Come on, let's get out of here." I gasped, trying to catch my breath. One ridiculous rapier, still clutched in my hand.
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Have you ever been so frightened, so afraid, that you couldn't move? I was that scared! I thought I knew this man. I , who had read all of his letters, been through his diaries, even walked the same paths that he had walked... I felt like a kindred soul, and I was sympathetic to his plight.

But I did not recognize this raging demon that stood before me! Could this embodiment of evil actually be the man once known as Jack O'Calahan? For this creature was no man - at least not in a usual sense of the word - and certainly not the lonely spectre I encountered at the pub only the night before...

As I stood there rooted in fear, everything seemed to slow down into a slow motion sequence...I felt Firth's arms about my waist, and I fell ever so slowly to the ground under him...hitting the ground hard as I failed to catch myself...all I could do is turn and watch the horror unfold before my eyes...

I saw Firth waging battle with the demon, flashes of lightening and the raging thunderstorm over head made for a very surreal landscape of motion and darkness...I saw him run agonizingly slow at the hideous monstrosity... I wanted to scream, to shout, but no sounds came from my mouth...

Then I heard on long roar come from Firth's lips - ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn! Somehow i was able to get my feet underneath me, and run! But run to where? I ran blindly through the cemetary slipping on the wet undergrowth, falling, and somehow managing to pull my feet under and run again...past the iron gates... through the darkness of the night...
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 08:53 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

" Jack, I need you to know I did not cause this. I am not responsible for what you have become."

Jack laughed... You expect me to believe that??!!! You did this so you could have Isabelle to yourself!!!!

"You know that is not true, jack.....I tried to save you.... But, alas it was too late. "

LIAR!!!!!! Then why did you not kill me then!? WHY!!!????

"Jack, you knew nothing of our ways. I could not have killed you. I thought you would be able to addapt. And even if I wanted to I could not get near you. The ones that made you, could detect me when ever i grew near...."

[B] YOU LIE OLD MAN!!! [B]

" Jack I am growing tired of this! I have tried to make ky peace with you. It has eaten at me for 400 years.... If you can not accept this then you must do what you have to do.... I warn you.... I will kill you if need be...
My mind is clear....."
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

The fight begins.....

Jack runs and leaps towards me, He is stopped in air. And falls to the ground. Jack pulls the cloak and knocks me off my feet. My walking stick falls to the ground. Jack grabs it...

JAck Now if I remember correctly
Jack pulls at the handle, and out comes a small broadsword....

I will make you pay for the years of torment ZEBULON!!!!

At that, Jack lunges, I step out of the way....
pawnman 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Dayton, OH

Having gotten my bearings, and a brief lament for the hummer (which, undoubtedly, is still traveling and will likely end up in the ocean), I pull the crossbow from its holster on my back. The capacitors whine as I fire at the vampire in the pentagram. "Alright, Jackal, back to hell with you!" I cast a glare at Anne. Never would have figured her to be in league with a vampire, she seemed so sweet. Appearances can be decieving, I guess...

I see the stake pass through the vampire. Must have missed the vitals. Still, he looks hurt. I get moving. Can't stand still for too long. I've already pulled another stake from my belt and I being reloading the crossbow leaning against a gravestone. Ok, Bill, where are you? For that matter, where am I? This doesn't look like Dirlot castle.

--------------------

RPG: pseudonymn: Kent
Real name: Jonathon? (maybe, maybe not...I'm not gonna give it away in my siggy!!)
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I had the babe by the arm and we were running and slipping trying to get away from all these freaks. (Tough just being a regular human once in a while).

I tried to steer her in the general direction of the castle, but wasn't too sure where we should try and go. The thought at the moment was more just on getting away then going anywhere. Personally, I had just about enough of all this kind of stuff, and was ready to forget the vacation thing.
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

Isabelle stands in the shadows watching the two most important men in her life fight like she has never seen before. Seeing Jack in this torment is almost more than she can bear, and seeing dear old Zeb fight for his life almost brings her to the edge. Almost. Through her sobs and tears she sees a familiar blonde head run past her and she is filled with anger, as well as the power. Now it is the time for my revenge she thinks.

Realizing she is basically invisible in the shadows, she stalks Anne until she stops in a small clearing. As Anne is cathcing her breath, she gets closer and closer until she is so close that even the smallest breath could be felt on the other woman. Anne moves to continue and in an ethereal voice Isabelle cries out YOU WILL NOT! Suddenly the blonde is not able to move or speak. The air surrouning her is as thick as concrete. It has plugged her ears and her mouth and she cannot hear or speak. Without moving a her arms or anything else, Isabelle lifts her into the air and slowly spins her around to get a good look at what she sees as the source of all her recent troubles.

With a slight move of her finger she directs the blonde woman back to the cemetary and waits.

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]