valpal59 
Posted: 20-Jan-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I have been hiding out on FB with family, friends and some friends I made here on CR. Also addicted to Farmville.
It has been going smoothly here, which is scary. Hubby and I go to work and come home and work. Endless cycle. Mother is doing well, she hasn't gotten any worse. Thank God.
It's time to fix supper so take care everyone.

Val

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
cahoots 
Posted: 21-Jan-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello Celtic radio....I can't remember if I've ever posted in this forum before or not...have been reading some of the posts from other people...seems like everyone has their troubles..when it's you...you kind of think you are the only person something has ever happened to, it's personal ...you know...my daughter was betrayed by her husband recently...they had only been married a little over a year and she found out he had been cheating on her for months. They have a baby together, but he just threw all that away and now she found out the "other woman" is pregnant..what a mess....he always struck me as a very selfish immature person...This just proves it...One day all this will catch up to him and he will pay one way or another...I believe the way you act brings you either good or bad...he should have plenty of bad in his future...
Sorry about that...whew! guess I just needed to vent somewhere! Here's hoping the next time I post here it will be good things...
PMEmail Poster               
wdorholt 
Posted: 31-Jan-2010, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Perham, Minnesota

male

Hi folks! Can't help but notice all the FB and Farmville chatter here. I got talked into joining Facebook and keep getting updates from someone who is in to Farmville. Now I get it. Thanks Robert Phoenix! I can always count on Celtic Radio to clear some mysteries up for me! Looks like I'll stay away from Farmville for now.

--------------------
Is beannaithe iad a shantaíonn an ceartas
(Blessed are those who desire justice)
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 13-Feb-2010, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey everyone I hope all of you are enjoying global warming. We have had snow and ice here in Georgia. Be safe and warm

gwenlee
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
leenie 
Posted: 01-Mar-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,964 Gold!

Hello...as usual it has been a while since I posted here, but it looks like everyone else has been having trouble finding time to do the same thing....I am so excited, my head feels like it is going to explode...after waiting a year the day is finally here. We leave for Ireland tomorrow. I'm traveling with the band Highland Reign. They have 4 shows lined up across Ireland and on the Aran Islands. This is my first trip to this glorious country and I'm sure I will end up taking as many if not more than when I went to Scotland 2 years ago. Is anyone else ready for Spring to finally arrive? While I'm gone it is supposed to get up to around 60 degrees here but at the latest report Ireland is supposed to be colder than normal...just my luck...why couldn't they be having a freak heat wave for a week or so.... I'll try to post when I get back to tell everyone about the wonders I saw on the trip....
wdorholt 
Posted: 02-Mar-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Sure am envious Leenie! Hope you have a great time and post some pictures!
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 30-Mar-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Hello everybody-long time since I posted any general stuff. Lets see...bad stuff first-still laid off and it still sucks, and one of the cars got repossed-hey if I had 15 grand I would have paid for it and the printer blew up. Good news-New grandson, I finally got on facebook, and saw Different Drums of Ireland on St. Patricks Day. I'm now gently nudging our theatre to get Great Big Sea. Would you believe I was the only one wearing a kilt-sheesh, I got work on this area. No sense of cultural roots at all.

For some fun stuff, when I went and got a new printer and was installing the cords, I pulled out the old USB cord and this is what was written on the side.
"In the event of a technological catastrophe, do not use the USB cable as a noose, instead contact a Geek Squad Agent immediately."

Sometimes it pays to really look at some stuff.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
wdorholt 
Posted: 01-Apr-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Robert Phoenix,

Sorry to hear about your job and car troubles. I admire your apparent up beat attitude however!

Great news about the new grandson! Having one myself, well he is almost a year now, I can't imagine a grander feeling. Maybe a grand daughter or another grandson?

It is amazing to me how they just accept you for what you currently are to them. They don't care what you did, who you think you are, what you think you should be or do. They just want you exactly as you are in the moment. Refreshing if you think about it.

Good luck with that kilt mission. I would be very supportive of your move to get Great Big Sea. They are wonderful!

Good luck to you and God bless!
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 30-Apr-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi everyone

I know I have been absent but I have checked in and tried to keep up with everyone. My first grandchild was born April 27 th at 7:48 PM 5 lb and 8 oz. She was born a 5 weeks early
leenie 
Posted: 01-May-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,964 Gold!

Wonderful news about all the new Grandchildren...Congratulations everyone! My trip to Ireland was wonderful and went by much too quickly. I blinked and I was back home. I took about 700 pictures but sorry everyone can't get them to load onto Celtic Radio. We traveled from Dublin to Galway to the Aran Islands then down to Kilarney and the Ring of Kerry. The Cliffs of Moher were spectacular but boy was it cold there. From Kilarney we traveled back to Dublin with stops along the way. Blarney Castle being one of the stops.Yes...I did kiss the stone...whew...what a climb! Before I forget...the band..is planning another trip in March or April of 2012. This time back to Scotland. There will be plenty of room if anyone is interested in going. If you want info, just send me a message. My family is doing great. The granddaughter is growing like a weed. She will be 2 on June 11. I took her and her Mom to the St. Louis zoo Thursday and spent 6 hours wandering and looking at the animals. Hope everyone has been doing well.
Emmalou 
Posted: 01-May-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

female

Hello again...sounds like everyone is ok...good news about all the kiddies being born. grandchildren sure are a blessing....don't know what I would do without mine. What are your grandchildren's names everyone? Our weather is warming up but it also means that the Spring storms have started too...can't have one without the other....your trip sounds wonderful Leenie..wish I could go again. Hope everyone has great plans for this Summer. Happy Mother's day to all the Mothers and Grandmothers out there.
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 24-May-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey everyone I am doing fine just working a lot. Thank God I have a job. I am having so much fun with the new grand dau. Her name is Jaclynn Marie. She is growing so much. I got to spend Sunday with her. And this Wed. I get to babysit, yes lucky me.

The games in Blairsville, GA will be here before you know it. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

Take care.gwenlee
gwenlee 
Posted: 24-May-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey everyone I am doing fine just working a lot. Thank God I have a job. I am having so much fun with the new grand dau. Her name is Jaclynn Marie. She is growing so much. I got to spend Sunday with her. And this Wed. I get to babysit, yes lucky me.

The games in Blairsville, GA will be here before you know it. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

Take care.gwenlee
englishmix 
Posted: 25-May-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

To blether or not to blether, that is the question... I have no answer, yet. Been to busy repairing my automobiles, as the shop costs to much!
PMEmail Poster                
McRoach 
Posted: 30-May-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
1,342,439 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

QUOTE (gwenlee @ 24-May-2010, 11:58 PM)
I am having so much fun with the new grand dau. Her name is Jaclynn Marie.

Well I just came back from a 2 week vacation to find an extra 2 weeks worth of work coupled with a promotion (of sorts). I am just glad to have a holiday weekend to spend with family before I go back to those 12 hr days!

Congrats on the new addition to your family Gwenlee! thumbs_up.gif I agree with your prior posts farmville can be addicting. My inlaws are always playing that game!

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]