Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Bucks, England

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #11
8,514 Gold!

Perhaps as Lord Olorin mentioned in the discussions part of MK main page there could be a tutorial for new members. Certainly there seems to be a large influx of new members who could form into clans of their own instead of going it alone.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
SonofHenderson 
Posted: 17-Oct-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Bucks, England

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #11
8,514 Gold!

Looks like now that now the prizes have been won, most of the new members have left-now only 43 of us!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
heartsong 
Posted: 17-Oct-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
13,043,580 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I wonder if everyone left because they couldn't figure out what to do.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteView My Photographs               
dalhorn 
Posted: 31-Oct-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

male

Maybe they did not leave because they were taken over? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 03-Aug-2015, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #6
182,793,655 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

QUOTE (SonofHenderson @ 17-Oct-2013, 11:37 AM)
Looks like now that now the prizes have been won, most of the new members have left-now only 43 of us!
"Only 43 of us left"...wow, those were the days. I was feeling a bit nostalgic and reading some of the earliest posts from back in 2008. Some of them have over 1,000 views! It's crazy to think of how active things used to be around here and looking at it now, such a shame.

Anyway, as heartsong said about players not knowing what to do I wondered if that is still part of the problem. We've had a small but consistant number of new players, but they haven't done much in the way of communicating in the in-game discussion or did allot as far as growing their kingdoms. So I thought I'd post some direct links here for anyone that comes across them, I hope they may help someone.

How to play: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/help/index.php (this link is found at the very bottom left above logout )

This is a good starting point but there is much more to the game as far as getting the most out of your armies and such. If you have any questions post to the in game discussion boards, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to help.

In game discussions: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/gforum.php (Fourth down on the left under General)

If you create a clan or join an exsisting clan you will have access to an in game clan forum as well. There is also a discussion area for the country you live in where you can get involved in the politics of your country, (electing a king and so forth). This can gain you additional resources and other perks that are worth looking into.

Country discussion boards: http://www.celticradio.net/medieval/forum.php (second down on the left under politics)

Honestly, I have seen very little talking here but I have always felt the politics part of the game has been greatly underused.

The simplest advice I can give that will really give you a grasp on everything you can do in the game is just looking to the left and clicking on everything there. Just nose around in those areas and ask questions, you can pick up allot.

I hope this helps someone,

Olorin

This post has been edited by olorin on 03-Aug-2015, 01:28 AM

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
James M. Keenan
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
lgreaseman 
  Posted: 10-Aug-2015, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Philadelphia, PA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #4
52,804 Gold!

Olorin I have a question for you....within the realm of the game, it list the High King under the politics page. Yet if you click on the "most powerful kingdoms" it say the King is the current most powerful kingdom. Currently there are dtwo different Kings listed. So this begs the question who is the "real" current High King??? Or more importantly who is the one who appoints people and makes decision regarding the Kingdom? Any help would be appreciated...
Lgreaseman of Lawrenceshire
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt