Guests cannot vote 
connor1985 
Posted on 20-Mar-2006, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (sisterknight @ 20-Mar-2006, 02:15 PM)
i don't think martyrs even enter into this.from what i can gather no country wants to have war criminals in their backyard.

again i agree to a point however now we need to look at ourselves and what is going on around the world. if we don't want war criminals in our countries then i'm sorry to say some of our own service men and women would not be aloud home. we hear about it all the time now people beat and abused in prisons because of the war and until light hits them its ok as long as we don't see it but once it's out its like OH MY GOD!!! no one is perfect and none of us will ever be perfect but we can try and live a good life and i truly believe that's all this man wants to do is live his life and be left alone. why did this come up all of a sudden beats me but someone said something of maybe he said something he shouldn't have i don't really know but if he isn't hurting anyone now leave him alone!

another thought is that during any war we never really hear anything to bad about what our own people are doing over there but once it ends the poo hits the fan. you had service men going over and having orgies and parties getting other people pregnant and what not but it was ok until pictures started to come back. this to me is no different and should be punished! or on the flip side we find out horrible things our own service men did and try to cover it up saying it was war and that stuff happens. if it wasn't for pearl harbor we might have never entered WW2 and if not just think we would never have heard about this and i'm sure this man would have stayed there but what happened happened for a reason and you can not undo it. being forced to do a job is not the same as signing up and doing it for your own pleasure. everyone wants to live and sometimes that price is high and might haunt you forever.

--------------------
May all your hardships fade away till night becomes morn, may love remain to guide your way... till the day we are reborn.

Untill the day till all are one.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.

PMEmail Poster                
sisterknight 
Posted on 11-Apr-2006, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

i was just wondering what was happening to the man......i've not seen anything on the tele.

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted on 19-Apr-2008, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

As I recall, Kissinger was indicted for "crimes against Humanity" by the World Court and both Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield either have been or will be. I do not agree! To my knowledge Kissinger was never able to leave this country but to travel on a direct flight to Israel. Never think we are pure in war. We committed some horrific crimes based on our belief in our "Manifest Destiny" and our perceived role in world politics. Maybe that is what we are preparing to "pay for" today. Islam wishes to destroy us. they have unlimited funding with our oil dollars. We are fighting Islam in a war(?) we can not win, get out of or pay for. NAFTA has decimated our industrial base including military armament. The dollar is trashed and oil may soon be priced in Euro's. At that point, China and Japan, our major lenders will probably dry up our funding and we will see the bad side of being a borrower nation. (there goes my Social Security, and every one elses.) Hopefully, they will not call in the loans! As China moves to automobiles we will be going back to bicycles. That would be healthy but bad in the winter.

I have 9 grandchildren and I/we have not left them much of a world.

Slàinte,    

Patch

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]