Skeleman 
Posted: 26-Sep-2008, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: North Carolina

male

In my kingdom, 1:4, myself and another player have the same number of votes, 3 each, but the other player is now king of our kingdom. If two or more players are tied with the same amount of votes in their kingdom, then neither should be named king, right? I figure that is the way it was meant to work.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C. S. Lewis

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." - GlaDOS - Portal
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Oct-2008, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,153 Gold!

I see your the King now of that country? biggrin.gif

The system determines the King by a proportionate number of votes. It will change as more members enter that Kingdom.

The maximum number of people in one country is set for 8. There will be times when a tie in votes could result in a draw while new members are populating that country. In those case where there is a tie, one of the tieing members will be chosen as the King so government can take place.

It will only take 1 vote to get a majority in those cases, so the King could be changed with effectly one person.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]