Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> So.

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

So.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 8th, 2004 11:49 AM
It's been a while since I've been here but here it goes. I found out that my thesis is due on monday november 15th. I mean everything is due, my video, my trailer, my production book (which includes a ton of stuff), and my paper. Argh! It will be finished but at the same time I'm like freaking out man. okay not really. Anyway, it will be finished on time. It's just a matter of me getting to work! lol.

Nothing happened much this week. I went to the movie and watched The Incredibles, which is a good family movie. I laughed a ton. I also watched Surviving Christmas. That is also a funny movie. I normally hate anything Ben Affleck is in but I thought he was hilarious in this movie. I was very impressed. That's about all that has happened. Oh besides the fact that I had a little too much to drink Saturday and my friends decided to take me to campus, and it was not an easy thing pretending to be sober. Anyway at the end of the night a friend of mine was talking to me and I was still quite tipsy and he's telling me "You shouldn't get drunk, it's bad for your soul". I told him off. I wasn't doing anything stupid. It wasn't like I was sleeping with other guys or anything, I just talk and laugh a lot when I'm drunk. I've never gotten to the point where I lose control. I tod him "screw you for judging me"; besides this guy is telling me not to get drunk when last week he got totally waisted and made out with three different girls...hmmmm I don't think he really had any say in what I do. I'm over it.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!