Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 25-Jan-2006, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Umm, right on it sir....Now...where did I put his bloody claymore? Royal08.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Boadiccea 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Asheville, NC

female

Is it on your back? Could it be in his back?

--------------------
~Slainte Mhath~
PMEmail Poster                
Dogshirt 
  Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

What claymore? I didn't see any claymore. Was it long and pointy, made of steel?
Haven't seen it! wink.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Waaait a minute, Dogshirt, did you take his claymore? I think I was supposed to be in charge of the bloody thing, wasn't I? Och, well, tis nay matter now is it? So, I've lost a claymore? What is the worst that can happen? I ask you? It's not like I needed the thing, right? Well, it will soon be Friday! Yeah, aren't we all happy? I know I am, umm...ok? Forgot I needed to make that a question so forgive me ok? I guess I better get the dishwasher started but can't wait to hear everyone's plans for the weekend...anyone got something good going on??? tongue.gif
Dogshirt 
  Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Dog sled races!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

beer_mug.gif
bob4328 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

male

Dog Sled Races ye sae? Whereabouts be these races? We got em too ye see? I never tried it but I like to go and watch, it looks like fun, is it? They say the dogs enjoy it, can that be true?
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 28-Jan-2006, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

biggrin.gif Well, good morning to one and all, are you having a good one? I have been for my walk, had my breakfast, started the laundry...now what can I do? We have no soccer today so it seems I have endless time on my hands, dog races eh? Do you race dogs? or just watch? I've never been to any kind of dog race, guess it could be fun huh? So...I guess that is it for now, but you have all have nice day, or try to ok?
bob4328 
Posted: 30-Jan-2006, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

male

Amy, where have the others gone? Could they have fallen asleep? Fallen overboard? Perhaps they have fallen by the wayside? I hope that someone will come to our rescue soon don't you? Otherwise we might be forced to go it alone which is probably not the best idea don't you think? I want answers dammnit, don"t you? Can we handle the truth? Can we live with a lie? What lies will the lying liars tell when they come back to justify their absence? But if they are truthful will we wlcome them back into the fold? I ask only that I get some answers, is that too much of a request? Actually it may be, since this is not an answer line is it? What is the question?
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
  Posted: 30-Jan-2006, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Sorry for the delay in responding, it was a busy weekend! The races were held in central Washington at a place called Fish Lake. Can you find it on the map?(Got my question in) It is north of Wenatchee by Lake Wenatchee. Yes, the dogs love it! I had a pair of brothers once, Tiger and Waldo. Big brindle Alaskan Huskies. They loved the run so much that when I stopped to rest the team they would grab the tug lines in their mouths and try pulling to get things going again, just enough time to suck the slobber off their tongues and off off awayyyyyyy! I sure miss those boys! They would argue and quarrel with each other, but wouldn't pull with any one else.
I used to run dogs until our son got to high school and did 3 sports a year, then it seemed like every weekend was taken up with cross country, wrestling or track. I don't begrudge the time, but it left no time for running dogs. Now he's 20 and all of the trained dogs are either retired or have crossed the final finish line and we are starting over with green dogs (I told her not to pick them before they were ripe), but hopefully next year will see us out on the trail again.
Well, that was long winded wasn't it? (Another one!) Did you get your answers Bob? (3)
beer_mug.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 31-Jan-2006, 12:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Well...Bob and Dogshirt...I have no answers for either of you I am afraid, or do I??? That sounds very interesting Dogshirt! Believe me, I know what you mean about kids and THEIR activities...takes up all our time doesn't it? I am always running from here to there and then...I still miss something, can't be in more than one place at a time can I? Oh...Bob, did you see the pics I added in as a link in the thread started by kiltedlover69? Go there...you'll see some more of my Scotland pics ok?

Well, boys...or gents...or laddies...I am off for now...having lunch with my sister and that should be fun?!? But, never fear...I'll be back...just like Arnold only with out the accent and not as many muscles, not a bad thing right? Ta-ta!
bob4328 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

male

I think you answered my questions Dogshirt, don't you? Amy did you really place your pix on that link? I guess I should check it out, right? Kids, don't ever begrudge the time with them, isn't it too soon gone?
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Feb-2006, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you know its been awhile since I have asked any questions? This is the question only thread right? Are you ready for the Super Bowl? If so which team will you chose?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
  Posted: 04-Feb-2006, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

As much as I DON'T like football, I do watch when the Huskies (UW) or Cougars(WSU) got to the Rose Bowl. And since I only live 100 miles from Seattle I'll watch the Seaslugs ummmm hawks. I told my son I would years ago and damn if he didn't remember. So I guess I'm stuck! Why did he have to remember? taz.gif

beer_mug.gif
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Feb-2006, 10:40 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you know paybacks are well you know don't you? Did you know I think the name Seaslugs is great? How is the weather there?
Where is everyone?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
  Posted: 04-Feb-2006, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

34 degrees, spitting snow and breezy. But where we live it's a breeze to 35MPH and then the WIND picks up. I don't know where they all are. You don't suppose they have lives beyond CR do you? Something else they do? ohmy.gif

beer_mug.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]