Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Ivy

Birthday: 21-Oct-1975
Total Posts: 6
Realm: Texas - woohoo!!!

All things medieval, renaissance, celtic, artsy-fartsy, and equestrian. I ride horses. I shoot a longbow. I live for Renaissance Faires. I'm active in the Society for Creative Anachronism (medieval reenactment). I make my living as an artist painting and sculpting fantasy and equestrian subjects. Someday, I want to be playing/singing this faboulous music as well as listening to it, but I need to polish my instrumental skills a bit first. I love to dance - bellydance and medieval/renaissance dance. I recently moved to Texas and I am madly in love with this place!

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

With a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander. - Tom O' Bedlam's song

If you've been a man of action, while your lying there in traction, you may gain some satisfaction thinking "Jesus, at least I tried!" - Silly Wizard

The secret to honesty is not doing anything that you are ashamed to admit to. - Me

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!