Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Antonio 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

as I lay there with the wolf next to me! there was a loud scream it frightened me it was a mountain lion! it came very close, as if it could not see the wolf. Suddenly the wolf stood and faced the mountain lion! the mountain lion seemed to grow larger, until he was twice the size of the wolf. Then the wolf stood up on his hind legs! and became a giant man standing there so very tall, he had a huge sword and he swung it at the mountain lion As he leaped for me. The mountain lion, just vanished in a flash of bright light. Then the man and the wolf were both gone, and I could hear my family coming up the hill to me. It was the bright flash of light that brought them to me. Aye lassie but I am no giant! I am but a man sent to protect ye from evil. I have been with ye these many years, though ye blocked everything out. But now lass yer here and.............

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

all shall be well!"

The group soon returned to their planning. After about two hours (the shortness of time surprised Amy) the plan was complete. The time had been set. They would wait until the cover of darkness and make their move into the castle at the entrance Donal had scouted out. Each of the leaders walked by Amy and smiled uneasily as they each placed a hand on her shoulder. Amy began to wonder if they doubted in her abilities. Before she could say anything, Shamus spoke. "Lassie, ye need not worry. They all, we all, believe in ye. It's just that it seems hard ta believe that this days has finally come!" An' I can scarcely wait 'til it's over so we can talk about more important plans!" He grinned and Amy simply blushed. It was hard to think about her own future with Shamus when this battle, this awful battle, lay ahead.

"When do we leave?" Jamie said, "We must wait until all have entered the castle. Then, ye. . .

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 25-Jan-2007, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

I and the rest of the clans will begin the battle. In the mean time, rest lass, we have much to do when night falls." Amy nodded and looked around for a place to relax. The Kirk was filled with many, so finding a spot to relax might be difficult. She walked over to where the leaders were still discussing the plan. She grabbed her bag she had brought with her and headed toward the corner of the Kirk. There, she would be able to sit down and take in all she had learned. Sitting the pack on the floor, she felt a little queasy.She leaned against the wall and slid down it to a sitting position.She tried frantically to open her eyes, but she soon surrender to the darkness that came.
She was there inside the walls of the castle. She heard shouting and walked down a dark tunnel, keeping her eyes trained on the light up ahead. Reaching the light, she saw a man fully dressed for battle. Men were standing all around while the man barked orders to each one. She slipped up behind one of the men and listened. "Ye six, take to the tunnel entrance and bring me the girl." People began moving all at once and the man before her moved. She lost her shield and was out in the open for all to see, yet they didn't see her. Was she invisible? Did she have a power to make her that way. She suddenly heard screming coming from the tunnel, she saw men dragging a girl, dragging her up to the man. She didn't understand. She was already there, it couldn't be her. She..........
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 25-Jan-2007, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

woke suddenly and hurried over to Shamus, Shamus I need to talk to you!. What is it Amy whats the matter? Amy said Shamus I went to asleep over there, at least I think I was asleep!. Suddenly I was inside the castle, but know one could see me! is it because I can make myself invisible or because I was not really there?. Ye have the power Amy to be invisible, but it was because ye were not there. What else did ye see?. I saw a man yelling orders at everyone there! could that be Patrick?. Aye it could have been Shamus said! and did ye see anythin else, while you were in there darlin?. Amy said yes a girl he ordered brought to him she was young Shamus! maybe sixteen or seventeen who is she?. That was probably Mary MacMannis! Gabriel's Granddaughter, they took her about one month ago. They thought they could turn Gabriel against us, but it just made him more determined to fight and win over the evil. Shamus stood on a pew, friends please give me a minute I have somethin to say!. The Kirk grew quite and Shamus spoke softly, my friends the time we have been waitin for is here! the plans a complete tonight we move on the castle and......

PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 25-Jan-2007, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

fight to make things as they were! You know that some of us my pay a price in blood! Amy winced as she heard these words. No, not so much for herself, but for the others that would take part in the battle. Who would fall? Would Donal? Perhaps Jamie? Andrew? or Shamus? He continued. "Do not let fear stop ya, lads! Let is drive ya on against this evil enemy! Do it for your loved ones and for how it used ta be!" With this, all the crowd rose to their feet and cheered. Amy applauded, but looked at Shamus with some fear. He was brave, impetuous, fearless. Would he be careful? Could he count on her, could they all count on her? So many questions that would soon be answered.

"Shamus, will I be with you when we enter the castle?" "Aye, lass, that you will. All of us will try to remain as close together as possible. It could get dicey if. . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

we seperate. Most of the clans will go their own ways, but the more powerful will stick together. Ye mustn't worry yourself. We will be fine. " Amy nodded and grabbed his hand. "Thank you for doing this for all these people, for taking care of me and for teaching me what you have this far. " A single tear rolled down Amy's cheek. She couldn't get over the fact that it was Shamus who would be leading them into batlle, who would willingly risk his life for the sake of others. But then, they were all risking their lives were they not? Amy stared at him. "Amy, everyone is watching. " She turned to look out at the people gathered in the Kirk. There was a strange silence and indeed, everyone was staring at the two of them. She looked at Shamus again, " Sorry, " she said in a low whisper, smiling, "I just think you are a very brave man." With that said, she released his hand and stepped back over to where her pack lay. Shamus must have blushed because the crowd then roared with laughter. "Alright, alright, ye have had yer laugh for today, now it is time to get serious. Does everyone know the plan? For it is nearing the hour in which we need to...............
haynes9 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

send out the first group to the castle. Are ye ready?" Duncan came forward, looking proud and dignified. "Indeed we are, Shamus! Just give us the word, Man!" "Ye have it," replied Shamus.

Duncan began to gather his group of about twenty men, all well armed and fierce looking. The long time of oppression had made them ready. This was their moment. As he began to lead his clan from the Kirk, he suddenly stopped them and turned. He walked over to Amy and knelt down beside her. "Lassie, this is a true honor. We all know ye can help us to win this fight. We all. . uh. . we all love ya, Amy. An' ye shall not find a better man than ol' Shamus. Ye are both worth all the gold of Erin to us! Take care, m' lady." With that, the tears came uninhibited from Amy. She jumped up and threw her arms around Duncan and through her tars pleaded with him to be careful. Duncan, a man's man, was taken by surprise at this, but was obviously touched. He kissed Amy's cheek, whirled around, and was gone with his men.

Next to leave. . .
Antonio 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

was Andrew MacPhearson's clan, It was about the largest of the clans! there and mostly older men!. Men in there fifties and early sixties, hard men who had seen war before but with a different kind of enemy. Andrew looked over to Shamus and said ye be taken care laddie I'll see ye in the castle. And as fer ye Lass ye'll no be getin all that mush from me! then he leaned forward kissed her on the cheek and lead his men out the door. Donal said Shamus, Jamie and I must go now! Jamie has to be the first one in. Jamie said shamus I must get through the first tunnel by meself! because it's not large enough for us to all rush in. But I know the key to opening a large portion of the wall that hundreds can rush through at once. So be ready! it will only stay open fer a few moments, then will close and we will have to come in two or three at a time and that could be....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

dangerous." Shamus nodded and bid them farewell. He walked over the leaders, " Tis time, grab your stuff and let us get ready to fight. We haven't got much time before the wall will close according to Jamie." The leaders scurried about gathering their things. Amy grabbed her pack with the items she needed. "I am ready, " she called as she walked up to Shamus. Shamus gathered her in his arms."there is nothing I can say that these men have not. We are forever greatful to ye and what ye will do for us." Amy felt a little uneasy. She didn't think she possessed all they thought she did. She only hoped she wouldn't let them down. Seeing everyone gather before them, she broke from Shamus's grasp. He looked at her and to the men. " Let us go!"

As they began marching to the castle, .............
haynes9 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Amy asked what she should expect. "Expect nothin', expect everything. There is no tellin' what they will throw at us. Just keep yer eyes open at all times!" "Shamus, how will I know what to do?" Shamus looked at her with a slight smile. "Have ye so soon forgotten the evil one in the woods? How did ye know what to do then?" Amy paused. "I don't know. It just. . . happened!" "Well, here's to hopin' that yer natural instincts will take over again. Do na' forget that ye have a great gift! Use it well, Lassie!"

They walked for what seemed to be an eternity, but in reality was only about thirty minutes. Finally, the castle came into view. It was a foreboding place indeed. Amy could hear noise from inside it's walls, but not the sound of battle. The clans were not in place yet. She tended to think that they attack would not begin until they were all inside.

The castle stood. . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

on a hill, yet it was surrounded by a thick woods. The castle itself looked as if it was built recently, yet she knew it was the magic that kept it intact. It was an eerie dark gray compared to the setting sun behind it. Looking up at the battlement, she thought she seen something move. "Shamus, look, up there. I see something or someone on the battlement." Shamus looked up and held his hand up for all the leaders to stop. Shamus too seen something move. Whispering to the others, he said, " move carefully over to the line of trees and try not to make a sound. They have guards on the battlement. " He hoped that the rest of the clans had seen the guards as well, or they may not have the element of suprise like they had hoped.

With all gathering in the forest, Shamus said, " We now enter into their realm. It is important that we keep our eyes and ears open. I would not be suprised if we run into something at every turn from here on out. Ye all know what to do." They nodded. " I will lead the way, " Shamus said as he headed off towards the northern end of the castle.

Amy was a nervous wreck. No, she didn't know what to suspect. She didn't know what to do. She felt helpless. She didn't know exactly how she had dealt with the evil that day on the path with Shamus, but she thought she better figure it out and quickly.

Shamus suddenly stopped. He could see............

Antonio 
Posted: 27-Jan-2007, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Donal and Jamie, Donal signaled for Shamus and the others to stop and stay down out of sight. Then Jamie disappeared into a small opening, at the base of the castle wall. Shamus and the others could only wait now! for Donals signal from Jamie, so they could move into position. They quietly readied them selves for battle! making sure that each knew, what he was to do once inside the castle. Amy said Shamus I want to tell you something before we go! I just want to say well I just wanted you to know that I Love you and I know everything will be fine. Amy me darlin I Love ya lass! ye make me feel like I could take all the baddies all by meself.

They turned their attention, back to Donal and lay there on the ground waiting for the signal. Amy said Shamus can you hear that? aye it's horses and their comin this way and fast. There were ten horseman coming at a gallop! it was a patrol from the castle, if nobody moves they won't see us! their movin to fast Shamus said. Everyone froze where they were, and the riders road on around and into the castle. That was a little to close Amy said! aye it was that close for sure darlin! I could feel the horses breathing on me neck.

Shamus was once again watching Donal! suddenly Donal signaled to Shamus, to move everyone forward into position. Shamus signaled and all started moving, at once till they were at the base of the castle wall. Shamus said God be with us all! just then a large portion of the castle wall opened, and Jamie yelled Now. And a mighty army stormed into the castle everyone going to a certain part of the castle! every clan doing what they had to do. Shamus and Amy........
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 27-Jan-2007, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

both shouted encouragement to the clans as they entered quickly. One of the sentries saw them and seemed to lift something to his mouth. It was some kind of horn. If it sounded, some of the element of surprise would be taken away. "Donal, can ye get a good shot at him, Lad?" "I'll try, Shamus! It's not going to be. . . " Before Donal could finish, the sentry grabbed at his chest and fell off the wall before he could sound the horn. Everyone looked around to see what had happened. Jamie's eyes grew large as he said, "Will ya look at that!" It was Amy. She had taken a bow and arrow from her bag and shot the enemy dead on. The only one with eyes larger than Jamie's now was Amy!

"Great shot, Love," shouted Shamus. "How in the name of Erin did ye do it? We never had any lessons with the bow!" Amy looked bewildered. "I don't know. It just came to me!"

The men wanted to shout, but dared not. There was one less enemy, but there would be more. Many more. Donal saw someone signal from within one of the passages in the castle. It was Duncan. "Come on, lads! We've found the. . . "
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 27-Jan-2007, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

prisoners." It was at that time that they all moved ahead towards where Donal was. Amy pushed her way towards the front with Shamus. Quietly, they krept down the corridor towards Donal. "Donal, where their guards?" Shamus asked. "No, there wasn't, " Donal said in a whisper. Shamus thought that odd. He didn't know why there wasn't at least one guard in sight. Something wasn't right. It felt eerie to him and he knew in an instant that they were going to fall into their trap. Shamus raised his hand, signaling those behind him to stop. "Tis not right, no guards, no sounds. Tis a trap for sure. Donal, change of plans, get your clan and follow us. Leave the prisoners. Tell them we will return." Amy looked stunned, " Why Shamus, couldn't some of us take them to safety now?" Shamus shook his head, " No lass, what if it is a ruse? What if they are actually guards looking like prisoners? Remember, there is magic all around.And I think they know we have come." Amy nodded her head and lowered her eyes. He was right of course, it could be a trick. How would she survive this if she didn't think like he did?
Shamus was now whispering to Donal. They had advanced into an open chamber that had three corridors off in each direction. All were extremely dark. Amy sensed which one they would take immediately. She didn't know how, but she didn't question it further. It almost seem to call to her. Looking about the area more, she seen a large wooden door that was completely solid except for a little square opening that was perfectly centered in the middle. Their were no furnishing, no lights, no nothing. It seemed as if this part of the castle was uninhibited, except for behind the door where the prisoners seemed to be. The other clan members arrived through the middle corridor. Donal and Shamus motioned for them to follow. Of course, it was the corridor she had felt called to her. Quietly, they advanced ...........
Antonio 
Posted: 27-Jan-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

down the corridor it was dark and dank! then suddenly it opened into a large hall with three more corridors. There was also a stairway leading to the second level there were more passages there, Shamus pointed for the clans to each take a passage. As they moved Amy said Shamus, I feel something! I can't and without warning Amy turned and faced a man in a long black rob.

Ye should not have come here Lassie! I tried to warn ye off but ye would not go, now ye will die with the rest of this lot who have come here. Amy said if you are Patrick, you have no power over me! and I fear you not. You are going to be destroyed Patrick! and all who follow you will surly die, And with that Patrick vanished. Shamus said what is it Amy? she just looked at Shamus and said I just told Patrick he would be destroyed. Shamus said when did ye see him? just now right here didn't you see him.

Amy I na see anyone! Shamus they are coming, I can feel them! where from Amy? above us Shamus they are above us, we must move now. There is no surprise left! tis time to strick everyone move now, ye know where to go. Ancient weapons gleamed in the light of torches on the castle walls! then the sound of claymores striking claymores, the battle was on for sure.

Shamus turned to Amy and said darlin stay close! then a beast nine feet tall with teeth as sharp as a razor and claws like daggers! came at them. Shamus swung his mighty claymore at the beast and cut off it's fore legs then he lunged forward and shoved his claymore deep into the beasts heart! it roared and a flash of light came from it's eyes and it fell dead at their feet. Amy said Shamus..........
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]