ranger 
Posted: 23-Sep-2003, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Western Kentucky

male

Please let us not turn this into a dream interpretaion thread...I am sure that was not how it was concieved.

Definitely not trying to. Just kind of going along with the rest of the forum. thumbs_up.gif beer_mug.gif

--------------------
"...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

'The Lord of the Rings' - Book one
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 24-Sep-2003, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

I had another strange dream last night. It was a September 11 bombing dream. I was in the second building in one of the basement foors when the plabe hit the first one. Everyone took the stairs to evacuate. At one point the stairwell got more and more narrow to where onl the "inportant" people could go through. I couldn't get through, so I had to stlle for getting out at one of the unsafe floors.

strange! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
Celeste of the Stars1 
Posted: 26-Nov-2003, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

female

I have weird dreams all the time. In the latest one, I was in WWII. People kept calling me by my mothers maiden name LeBlanc. I see people running and things exploding around me. Then just as I think I'm going to get away from everything I see a huge flash of white light and I wake up.
I'm not sure what this means, I do how ever know I had a great uncle that was MIA in WWII. I've seen his picture and I've also gotten a few visits from him in the past. Maybe he's trying to tell me something?

--------------------
Have a day!

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Blessed Be,
*Celeste of the Stars*

"Always shoot for the moon that way if you miss you'll always land among the stars"

'An it harm non do what you will'
PMEmail Poster                
Herrerano 
Posted: 26-Nov-2003, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

Weird dreams huh? Gee, I have my share, but they are not so much weird as intense and lifelike. I have had my share of intense 'moments' in life, and sometimes they sort of follow me into my dreams. I don't really consider the dreams to be all that odd, it's just that I have been told that I tend to be somewhat sonambalistic (?). This was the bane of one old relationship some time ago (before ever meeting my wife, by the way), the fact that I could be found crouched down in the living room, asleep, yet apparently yelling instructions into a radio. It surprised me when I was asked one morning who 'Snakebite' was. This was after a rather ardous TDY assignment, and from what I was told I was down in the living room calling in medivacs in my sleep.

This is a good reason for all you guys to take note, if you have this sort of problem consider marrying someone who does not speak English. laugh.gif

It still happens occasionally, when I am under a lot of pressure for instance, but since my wife does not speak english, she just asks me why I was doing the 'Army' thing again. She is definitely more understanding then most women I have ever known, but the fact that there was a war here just 14 years ago is a major factor there.

Well, sorry, guess this is now way off topic and will be awaiting my reprimand. tongue.gif

Leo cool.gif

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
Swanny 
Posted: 30-Nov-2003, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

I only remember a few of my dreams, maybe three or four a month. These are usually the most important ones, though.

Among the most memorable dreams I've had over the years have been just a handful of flying dreams. I'd love to have more of those. They are just down-right fun.

Many years ago I worked in an underground mine for three years. Sometimes when I'm feeling trapped by circumstances beyond my control I'll have dreams that I'm back in the mine. It's no big deal, really. Just a reflection of my response to the current circumstances.

I hate dreaming about work. I have to spend enough time on the job while I'm awake and work is weird enough without dream-state distortions. I hate spending all night working just to wake up and have to do it all over again.

Quite a few years ago I went through a period where I was regularly haunted by dreams that I referred to as the gallery of horrors. I was working as a street medic in a busy system and ran a lot of truly nasty trauma and cardiac arrest calls back then. My mutilated patients tended to come back to visit way too often, but as time went on and I made my peace with my own mortality they faded away. I haven't had one of those in years.

Most of the dreams I remember recently have been pleasant, with no particular pattern. Just my subconscious processing information.

--------------------
user posted image "You can't run with the big dogs if you still pee like a puppy".

Stardancer Historical Freight Dogs, Two Rivers, Alaska.

"Aut pax, aut bellum" (Clan Gunn)
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 30-Nov-2003, 11:45 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

you do know what they say about flying dreams don't you swanny? wink.gif
Myr
PMEmail Poster               
Swanny 
Posted: 01-Dec-2003, 02:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

No. What do they say about flying dreams, Myr?
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 01-Dec-2003, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

That would be the perfect set up for a joke, but unfortunately I don't have a line to finish it with.

Anyway, I have heard; and this may be innacurate, that in some Native American beliefs it means that you would have the ability to shift. You would think I would know since it is a major part of my culture, but I have heard differing stories. I used to have those flying dreams when I was a child. I would be in a tree, standing on a limb, looking to the east (I think) and would push off with my feet and soar over the school I went to and over the town it was in. They are as you said a lot of fun and I wish I had them more often.

Shadows: has your e-mail been overrun with dreams wanting to be interpreted? wink.gif
How did you come across this great talent of yours and when did you realize you had it?

In good humor and great honor,
Myr
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 01-Dec-2003, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

So many weird dreams, so little time. This is the first really weird one that I can remember it happened over 30 years ago and I wrote and essay about it in 8th grade.

I was on a cold sandy beach with wave breaking on the shore. It was as if I my initial view had been from out in the water and then I found myself on the beach. The beach was lined with evergreen trees (at this point in my life I did not have any idea that beaches would have anything other than palm trees) I heard a wolf howl in the distance and the next thing that I knew I saw a weir-wolf. He had a bow and arrow and began shooting arrows at me. I crawled up under one of the evergreens and found a bow and quiver of arrows laying their. I picked them up and began returning fire.

The assault was to heavy and so I turned and ran. The next thing that I knew I was in my own house upstairs as if I had run their from the beach. I heald the wolf man at bay for a short time at the top of the stairs and then ran again. This time down the stairs and I hid in the closet at the bottom underneath the stairs. I could hear the wolf man pacing out side the closet door and I knew it was just a matter of seconds before I was discovered.

I woke up inside the closet underneath the stairs in my house.

3 years later my father and I were in the extreme back country of Ontario Canada.

We had been dropped off by a float plane on a lake 50 miles back in the bush. After setting up our base campand we traveled across the lake that we had been dropped on and made about a 1 mile portage to another larger lake. The weather was extremely bad with wind and rain. We put in the larger lake and I looked back as we were busting breakers in the 16 foot v-bottom boat and realized that I was looking at the lake from my dream 3 years earlier.

Is that weird enough? biggrin.gif

Peace

Mikel

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]