Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Looking For Kintyhttt Family Info..., Needing family info....
wisteriamomma 
Posted: 18-May-2007, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

female

Hi everyone. I found this site quite by accident the other day and am so glad. How I found it was I did a family genealogy search for one of the surnames I am finding info about. The name was Kintyhtt and many members of the family through the years now drop the 'htt' and just use Kinty. It was my mother's maiden name. Well anyways, I know our family is from Green County, Pa area and I went to their genealogy center a month ago trying to find background info. I was able to find where my great great great grandfather owned land in the Leroy Kintyhttt name. But I could find nothing else about them. I remember talking to my grandma years ago and she said that she remembers family talking in German. Now what someone told me when I posted on the introduction part of this website was that perhaps they might have spoken German but been from an entirely different region where they were not from Germany. I even posted on a German site asking info about them and was told that Kintyhtt was not a name he was even familiar with. So maybe they are not German born. They just spoke German. Well back to how I found this site...someone had posted about Kintyhtt and when I clicked it I came to your site. The individual has been asking also about Kintyhtt and I am wondering if anyone here did find something who is familiar with this name. I would be so grateful for your help and it is nice reading other posts too here. I will be checking back I know. Be blessed. Patty in WV artist.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]