DiMaSt 
Posted: 31-Jul-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

female

Yes, it's a bit early for Christmas music....but wait till you hear this album. Some songs that we are all familiar with, but a few that may be new to you if you're not in Ireland, like me wink.gif The River, Saviour's Day - love those songs. Soon soon soon we'll be able to request, in the meantime you can listen to the previews. Hopefully by September Paul will have another solo cd out, can't wait for that. He's not just another good Irish tenor, much more than that in his voice and performance.

http://paulbyrom.ie/
PMEmail Poster               
DiMaSt 
Posted: 04-Dec-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

female

Can't request this, I guess, so I'll just suggest it? I'd love to hear Saviour's Day, it's something a little different.

Paul's new album 'This is the Moment' was released last month, it's an amazing collection. Just the right mix of Broadway, traditional Irish, pop and classical songs.

http://www.amazon.com/This-Moment-Paul-Byr...23025019&sr=8-1
PMEmail Poster               
gaylevogelsang 
Posted: 29-Jan-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Bonne Terre, Missouri

female

This is truely a beautiful Christmas album. All the songs are sung with Paul's amazing tenor voice. My favorite song on this album is "Silent Night" because on this song, he sings a duet with his boy soprano self. It's amazing to listen to. Paul's mom suggested he do this duet & she really picked a good one for him to sing with himself. It's truely beautiful. If you don't own this album, you really need to buy it!
PMEmail Poster               
Bevvy 
Posted: 29-Jan-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

female

THE best Christmas Album I've ever listened to! Emotive, joyful and simply beautiful. Thank you Paul.
PMEmail Poster               
bettyvogelsang 
Posted: 29-Jan-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

female

This is truely a wonderful Christmas album. Paul has such a beautiful voice! I really love his duet with his boy soprano self on "Silent Night". As someone who sang in choir in school, it was nice to be able to sit down & listen to this duet. I was able to pick out all the different parts that were sung. Truely amazing. This is definately a must have Christmas cd!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]