Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 11-Nov-2003, 03:03 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

I think it is a very simple thing... Maryellen you practice Your way and let us Practice ours. If you choose to have an open mind... then this statement will make sense to you..."God/The Gods gave us 2 ears and one mouth for a reason, They want us to do Twice as much Listening rather then talking. Are you doing as they wanted us to do?" I will find who said that and post it.

Does it matter how I celebrat a day of thankfulness? NO! I do what in my heart feel right to me. if the veil is thinest then , I am sure it is so that our thanks will get through easiest. I am tired of seeing Pagan Holdidays turned upside down and always for the bad. WE ALL CELEBRATE IT! GROW UP AND ACT AS YOU SHOULD!

I also, like Celeste, have friends come over of all religious beliefs, cook a Huge Italian Buffet and enjoy each others company. when the time is nigh at hand, those wishing to join us stay around those who don't Leave with full bellies and a good night of passing out candy to lil'kids ahead of them.

People always Fear what they can not or do not understand, they are so bound by these fears that they can not open their minds or hearts to the way another thing/person/entity is or lives, when this occurs they label it Satanic.

I have met many wonderful people here Both Christian and Pagan, You all have good hearts. That is all that should matter.

If I have upset or Offended in anyway, I give you my sincerest apologies. These are my feelings on what is going on in this forum.

Blessed Be to you all during this THANKFUL SEASON!

Angel Whitefang
angel.gif
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]