Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Seven Nations' With Atlanta Symphony Orchestra!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Jul-2004, 01:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,861 Gold!

If you are any where near Atlanta or want to spend an exciting Friday Night being entertained by Seven Nations' and the Grammy Award Winning Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, then you must attend this event.

Tickets are only $18-$25 a seat and they even have discounted hotel rates. Here is the press release. If someone from this site does attend, would love to hear back from you how it was!

Press Release

Seven Nations' Major Orchestra Debut with the Grammy Award Winning Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.

When: Friday, July 30th, 8pm at Atlanta Symphony Hall

Why: In addition to the great music, why should you attend this concert?...Kirk McLeod of Seven Nations summarizes it best:

"This is going to be a great night for us as it includes an exciting opportunity for a possible recording. We will be recording the live concert with the multi Grammy-winning ASO to be used as a demo for a potential CD release. There will also be some new charts on the program, so even if you were at the South Carolina or Jacksonville shows, you'll hear some new stuff."

Ticket information: Tickets are onsale NOW with prices ranging from $18 - $25. Call 404.253.5923. Some sections are already sold out but great seats remain...the earlier you buy your tickets the closer you are to the action!

Online tickets: Click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser to purchase tickets online. Tickets online

Tickets in person or by phone: Tickets are also available in person or by phone through the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office (1280 Peachtree Street - 15th & Peachtree St. Atlanta). Mention you are a fan club member by phone, or bring copy of email to Box Office. Box Office hours are M-F 10am - 8pm; Sat & Sun Noon - 8pm. Service charges apply to all orders not placed in person at Box Office.

Hotel Accomodations: If you're coming in from outside of Atlanta and looking for a discounted hotel rate, your best bet is to contact the Sheraton Hotel Midtown Atlanta at 1.866.912.1171 or 404.892.6000 and mention "Seven Nations & the Atlanta Symphony." They have a block of rooms reserved just for this concert. The hotel is located right across the street from Symphony Hall and a short walk from a pint of Guinness at the Prince of Wales pub. Brilliant!

Post concert party: There will be post concert party at the Prince of Wales pub where you'll get a chance to relax and meet the band.

Attire: Wear whatever you want! You can wear a suit or tuxedo or a fancy evening gown if you want. But it might make it harder to get up and dance around if you do. Bottom line is that you do not have to dress up to get into THIS symphony concert.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 17-Jul-2004, 03:50 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Cool! Almost makes me wish I lived near Atlanta so I could go! Almost! smile.gif Couldn't take the heat!

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]