Group Icon

Group: Administrator

Realm: Boston, MA

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #26
534,140 Gold!

user posted image

Highland Games

Welcome to the Highland Games discussion forum.

This forum can be used for the discussion of the events that occur at Highland Games. Such as Highland Dancing, Heavy Athletic events, Gathering of the Clans, Pipe & Dance competitions, Celtic musicians or any other Highland Game events.

Feel free to post pictures, stories or related files and materials regarding Highland Game events.

Wallace MacArthur
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Posted: 02-Jun-2014, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Group: Celtic Nation

Realm: Maryland

Does anyone know of any Irish, Celtic or Scottish festivals in the Maryland area coming up soon? cool.gif

May the good Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent, one from the other
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through and which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to!
Link to
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt