> Transformers Movie
connor1985 
Posted: 12-Sep-2007, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

male

ok i just wondering if anyone here went and saw the Transformers movie over the summer. personally when i heard this was being made i felt like a five year old again. that was my childhood show and movie growing up so the fact that someone has taked the time to research and make this movie made me all giddy. i ended up going to the movie seven times! yes i strange but i thought this was a great movie. so anyway anyone else blessed by watching this movie?

--------------------
May all your hardships fade away till night becomes morn, may love remain to guide your way... till the day we are reborn.

Untill the day till all are one.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.

PMEmail Poster                
Dogshirt 
Posted: 12-Sep-2007, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

NO! I had enough Transformers when my son was a kid! Don't even plan to rent it!

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
connor1985 
Posted: 13-Sep-2007, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacIvy

male

how could you say that? transformers was something every child should have seen growing up. it was a show that i think will help a child grow and learn the difference between good and evil and the willingness to give it all even your life in order to protect your people. (ya i know sounds childish but it does work in the end) to be honest the movie was very well thought out it took a different form then i thought but it was still good. the other question i would ask is did your cihld watch the movie? if they loved it as a child i would hope they still remember it and would want to see it as an action movie. just wondering why the sudden turn off even if it was a childhood thing it is still alive and the fan base i think is growing by leaps and bounds.
PMEmail Poster                
Dogshirt 
Posted: 13-Sep-2007, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

just wondering why the sudden turn off even if it was a childhood thing it is still alive and the fan base i think is growing by leaps and bounds.

No sudden turn off, I thought it was stupid back then and the years haven't changed my POV. But I haven't thought much of the stuff they pass off as cartoons
for years now.

beer_mug.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]