Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,044 Gold!

One thing is for sure, something is definitely causing all of that watery turmoil in that lake. I saw a program recently that examined a number of therories from a very large unknown animal/mammal/fish to even some sort of earthquake like phnemonia that causes a rush of water to rise to the surface of the water.

One only needs to look at oceanography and the recently discovered giant squids they found at 3 miles down that no one even knew existed. According to the article I read, these squids displayed a particular intelligence. Instead of fleeing from the underwater camera, they sat there and examined it!

:O

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maggiemahone1 
  Posted: 07-Jan-2002, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

There was a poll on Nessie and I believe most people thinks she does exist.  The oldest recorded sighting of Nessie was made by the 7th century monk Adamnan in his biography off the Christian missionary St. Columba.  Adamnan wrote that Columba subdued the beast when it attacked his followers.  If that is the one and same Nessie, she is one OLD Girl.  maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]