Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Paul and Killian,

These are wonderful!! Please count on me for a Medium shirt. I'll take a Tshirt if that's what you start with, but would really prefer a long-sleeved shirt if those are available soon. White's fine, but I'd also take a Green shirt if they become possible later (hint, hint! tongue.gif ). Another question for you -- any kids' sizes available?? Pretty cool!

Thank you both for all the hard work, as always. It's very much appreciated!!!
beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
celtica 
Posted: 29-Oct-2004, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Lady of the mists
Group Icon

Group: Brittany
ZodiacOak

Realm: Brest - Brittany

female

I would like to buy 2 XL T-shirts right know (sorry but I'm so excited...)! But like Dreamer, I would dream of a green shirt ! smile.gif .

--------------------
Que restera-t-il de notre sang mêlé au sel, sans trace dans les mémoires ? Une ultime navigation, trompeuse. Et des souvenirs, illuminés d'embruns. Mais condamnés au silence de la mer... Loïc Finaz.
user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 29-Oct-2004, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

We will have some green shirts on hand, although it will have to be a light green shirt because we have not yet experimented with dark shirts. Dark shirts require additional prepping.

Long Sleeve shirts we will also have, in white and green - but the cost is going to be a few dollars more as long sleeves shirts costs us more.

I am almost certain that Celtic Radio Gifts will open tommorow! We have been working almost a month on this project! Celtic Radio Gifts will feature an easy to use estore, shopping cart, automated usps shipping prices, ability to post reviews and much more. We will be taking checks, money order, paypal and credit cards through paypal. Very much automated with emails, order invoices and more.

We will probably have Tshirts, mousepads, a few tartan books and a few CDs for sale beginning tommorow - Sunday at the latest. Because of demand, we may not be able to fill all orders immediately, so just for our initial opening there maybe a 1 week delay on the Tshirt orders until we have a good inventory of Tshirts to work with.

Celtic Radio Gifts will be on our new secured server and will use SSL. SSL creates a secure connection between a client and a server, over which any amount of data can be sent securely. Most major estores use this protocol. In addition, we have decided not to combine CelticRadio.net community accounts with our estore. You will need to signup for a seperate account. This is so we can provide the highest level of security and protection to our customers accounts. This also provides a certain amount of privacy too. We will only require minimal information to make it very easy to signup.

Stay Tuned! smile.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Tassiecelt 
Posted: 30-Oct-2004, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Tasmania, Australia

male

I like the design on the back, but I wouldn't wear that front design, are any alternative designs on the drawingboard?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Oct-2004, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

Yes, most definitely will we have other designs. For now the goal is to get a few items up in our estore and just learn how to run an estore!

biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Tassiecelt 
Posted: 30-Oct-2004, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Tasmania, Australia

male

You're doing a fine job, I hope it all goes smoothly! (as if it ever does with computers!!)
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Oct-2004, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

Thanks TassieCelt! Yes, it is going very smooth and the estore is look and working fantastically. There is nothing like open source software that you can adjust, recode and alter as you see fit! smile.gif

The store will officially open tommorow. I was shooting for today, but would like to get a few more items in there before we open.
Avonlea22 
Posted: 30-Oct-2004, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Elizabethtown, PA

male

Waiting in anticipation with credit card in hand

--------------------
le gach dea-mhéin
~Brian
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Nov-2004, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

I just wanted to post a few notes about our Highlander Radio Tshirts. First of all, the Tshirts are now onsale in our brand new estore called "Celtic Radio Gifts":

http://www.celtichearts.com/php/shop/index.php

For our initial offering of these Tshirts we are expecting a big response, so we have reduced the price of the shirts to $15.95.

For our initial offering we are making available jeerzes, sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts. This is only for a limited time because we did some calculations and realized that it would be very impossible for us to keep a working inventory of these styles because of the cost involved. We will be ordering all of these special styles from our supplier on Monday November the 8th and should have these available to ship sometime next week.

After that we plan on only offering short sleeve and long sleeve shirts in 4 different colors. So, if you are interested in one of the special styles, be sure to order these before this Monday!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

Well, I had thought that we would not be able to fill most of the orders until late next week, but we were able to locate a local supplier for the materials we need to transfer the designs on the shirts.

So, the good news is that we will have ready to ship on Monday all but 3 or 4 orders.

In addition, we made some slight design changes today. We will have the modified design updated in our estore tommorow. The changes have to do with the words "Highlander Radio" and I have to say it looks really really nice. This also allowed us to make the Celtic Knot Design a little bigger too.

All I can say is that these shirts looks just awesome! The stonewash green shirts look very cool and the contrast on the white shirts with the designs really stands out! I am sure everyone will be pleased with these shirts.

CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

This will probably be my last post in this thread unless there are any questions.

Wow, we have boxes everywhere with Highlander Radio Tshirts shipping all over the U.S., Canada, Germany, Sweden and France!

I have updated the colors, types and styles of the shirts in the estore along with some nice photographs from our wholesaler of what the shirts look like on people.

Very impressed with the colored shirts. White does look splendid, but especially the stonewash green looked very nice with the Highlander Radio designs.

Because of the amount of time it takes to create these TShirts, we have quickly realized that we need to raise the prices of the shirts to be more in line with the amount of time and cost to create them. They are still on sale, but the regular price will eventually be $23.95. This reflects the cost of the products, supplies, production of the shirt, transportation, etc. While we would love to sell them at a cheaper price, we just don't have the capacity, so the price does need to be in line with all of these factors.

Clan badge Tshirts will be less because they are only 1 sided ($16.95) and in December we plan on offering all Seven Celtic Nations flags on our Shirts along with mousepads for all designs.

Aaediwen 
Posted: 14-Nov-2004, 11:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

Would be great if I could get a mouse pad with the 3m mousing surface and a Highlander Radio logo. I've got a nice slim, flexible one with the surface now, and I love it. Would be even better if it were a Celtic mousepad wink.gif If I can't get that surface though, I'm not likely to buy a mousepad.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Avonlea22 
Posted: 15-Nov-2004, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Elizabethtown, PA

male

QUOTE (Macfive @ 14-Nov-2004, 10:45 PM)
They are still on sale, but the regular price will eventually be $23.95. This reflects the cost of the products, supplies, production of the shirt, transportation, etc.

Wow! That seems like an awful lot just for a t-shirt, plus an extra charge for different colors. After shipping, that's easily about $30.00 for a t-shirt. I have to be honest and tell you that I would never pay that much for a t-shirt. I hope I'm the only one, though, because I do hope this continues to be the success it apparently already is.

Have you looked into getting them screen printed?
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Nov-2004, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,118 Gold!

Part of the problem with getting them screen printed or done by a company is we just don't have the funds to have the # of shirts produced and turn a profit that makes it all worth while.

I wish we had the time to produce these shirts at a lower cost, but I fear then we would be spending all of our time making shirts and no time running and improving the site.

I am sure we are going to find a balance between the two! smile.gif My hope would be to sell atleast 4 shirts a month which would pay for the internet usage!

Nothing is set in stone, so we will see how it all goes.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hi Mac!

I LOVE the new shirts! I've asked for one for Christmas! I hope Santa was listening! sad.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]