Nocturnaline's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Obsession

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Obsession
Posted by Nocturnaline on Jan 4th, 2007 10:21 PM
I can't help thinking about my next trip to Scotland... I am so in a hurry to be there a new time, i feel so well when i'm fenced in these landscapes especially in the Highlands... It is as if i am in a very sweet dream, feeling freer than anywhere else. That's really a pity my english is not enough fluent to be able to work in Scotland... It's already a good thing for me to stay there four weeks, i will have the time to full my memory with a lot of new recollections! I hope that i will be in a position to transfer my next photographies in the gallery of this website, when i come back home... It will be the first time that i will have a numeric camera for my photos, then, it is a first good step... I just hope now, that i will enough subdue this "all new" technology (for me) to manage to take very beautiful pictures at least enough to account for the beauty of these marvelous landscapes...

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Best wishes
Posted by Aaediwen on Jan 6th, 2007 12:30 PM
Best of wishes to you. If there is one problem with photography, it is that there is no landscape, seascape, place, or experience that it can really express. Enjoy yourself. smile.gif

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!