dgurl663 
Posted: 19-Jan-2006, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Kentucky, USA

female

Hello, Thought I would drop in and introduce myself. My name is Darlene. i grew up in Massachusetts and some how over the years I have managed to Move in a complete circle around the country. Finally settling here in central Kentucky with my husband (who just happened to turn me on to this site). Due to physical problems I do not get out much, but i have traveled the world over via the net. One of my favorite pass times is when I can't sleep at nite I pick a place and read about it online and enjoy the pictures. this started when I was married to my exhusband and we where starting to research his roots in Scotland.
I have 1 son from my first marriage. He's grown and living with his wife in Nevada. Thats the only regret I have living here, is that they are so far away, but I know that when the time is right we will be able to see eachother again. Meanwhile the telephone and Yahoo messenger will have to do with keeping me in touch with him and the rest of the family. Oh ya I almost forgot to tell you, I am married to snafu1492 who posted earlier today.lol Well its getting late and I seem to be rambling here so I better wrap it up. You can find my interest listed in my profile. Looking forward to meeting everyone and if you can't tell by this long winded intro, I love to chat. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Cordelia 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Hi! I'm so glad you joined the board, and that's great that you love to chat, because I love to chat. In fact, I think every member here loves to chat! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Firecracker 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

female

Welcome~dgurl663

I also live in Kentucky smile.gif
Glad you have joined us.

--------------------
"Let's not and say we did"
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Hello Darlene, welcome to CelticRadio from sunny Arizona! Glad that your hubby sent you our way, we are rather friendly here. Plus Cordelia is right, I think most of us here like to chat! I know how you feel, I have a sister living in Utah with her family and another living in Sydney, Australia with her family. SO...thank goodness for the net and messenger! Feel free to join in on the m/b anytime...we are from all over the world and of every age group too, I think! biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome Darlene!
I hope you enjoy the music here as well as the wonderful people you will meet here. Everyone is very warm and friendly..
I am looking forward to you posting...

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

Another Central Kentuckian smile.gif Welcome to Highlander Radio. I've seen Snafu hop into chat a couple times, but missed him as I wasn't home yet. Dive right in on and enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Jan-2006, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello from the Navajo Nation! I spent a lot of time in south central Kentucky as a boy. My dad was from Somerset in Pulaski County. Beautiful area! I need to get back there.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forums and the music!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
kiltedlover69 
Posted: 22-Jan-2006, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Saline Michigan

male

Dagurl663

welcome to CR

I will be at the highland games in Carrollton Ky. at General Butler State Park near Louisville. Maybe you could come up or over for some good Scottish fun.. not to mention there will be 30 scottish athletes in there Kilts biggrin.gif .

also June 3rd I will be in Glasgow KY for a highland game, just waiting to see if I get excepted into the games
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]