Aaediwen's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Budget getting a little tight for once

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Budget getting a little tight for once
Posted by Aaediwen on Oct 8th, 2004 5:18 AM
This is an interesting feeling. budget is getting a little tight, and it's all thanks to stuff I'm just wanting to do. Once bills clear I should be sitting with 1575 in checking. Then I paid the $300 deposit on next year's trip that hasn't cleared yet. takes it to 1275. Then got another $500 to pay on it by the end of the month could drop it to 775. THen my trip to Ohio at the end of the month I figure to cost another $400 takes to 375, figure 300 which will just cover my next month's car payment. Now there's another paycheck in there somewhere too which should be good. But one of this month's is already in there in these numbers, so I can't figure on it anymore. OK, 1500 to just cover this month's pleasure expenses (400 + 300 + 500) I should probably hold off on buying those CDs I want to help maintain that margin of error. I'll go ahead and send in the 500 on my hopeful trip to Erin and then re-evaluate where I stand either when the next bills come in or after I get back from Ohio, maybe try then.

At least I know where to find:

ForeignLander by Lydia McCauley
Usually ships in 10 to 11 days
Date Added: October 8, 2004
Price: $15.99

--In Wish list on Amazon.con

and

Ar Mhuin na Muice
Bríd Ní Mhaoileoin
HABRCD001
€18.00 (EUR)
<a href='http://brid.euroots.com/' target='_blank'>http://brid.euroots.com/</a>

Another good note though. the 300 + 500 on my trip next year was originally ment to be paid out of my savings account, not this one. So if I make this payment, saves another $800 in cash from the savings that were set asside for it, and drops to $1000 left to pay on the core trip itself That money can then still be used to purchase airfare to and from Boston. and also becomes extra spending money. Should give a chance of a larger margin on returning to help cover any residual financial impact. Got to keep in mind though. Insurance is going to come due again somewhere in the middle of all this. That's another paycheck handed to KFB. Really need to keep an eye out here. Now what would really be nice is if I win the raffle. That would be a good thing smile.gif Odds are better than the lottery, but had might as well not be. I won't get it. Wouldn't be that lucky. Never have been.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!