Rindy 
Posted: 12-Jul-2005, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (cynni @ 12-Jul-2005, 05:55 PM)
The show was great as ever. The first day it was called Clann An Drumma light. Joe Jacquie and Donnie got pass customs in Toronto ok. That Left Kyle, Aya and Jamsie. They didn't get through. I really don't know why though. It was kind of quite with out them but the show went on. They made up for it the rest of the weekend. Oh yeah they had Gunnar up on the stage with them. He will make a wonderful drummer when he grows up. He is only 7 yrs. old Just a cutie.

My Husband has made boots for all of them. Except Donnie. He has also made their Ghillies. I maybe prejudice, but I think he does a fine job. biggrin.gif

It rained on Thurs. But he rest of the weekend was beautiful weather.Thank Goodness we bought a tarp before we went up on the mountain. We covered the tent with the tarp.

We met a lot of wonderful people while there. We are planning on going next year also.

Hey there cynni,
I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I am happy that you had a good time. Just the three of them huh? Yes, just the three of them would of been different. Kind of like without Joe huh? I bet you hate to see it over. I think Gunner is a cutie- His father makes nice pendants too I was looking at the Ghillies nice! Take care-

Thanks for the recap.. thumbs_up.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 12-Jul-2005, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

smile.gif I just love these guys too, my friend in Edinburgh introduced me to them last year and I now have 6 cd's of theirs...Love their energy and passion that comes out in their music. I'd love to see them but...well...don't think they'll be in Arizona any time soon....:sniff: :sniff: but I keep them rocking in my car all the time!

amy smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 13-Jul-2005, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 13-Jul-2005, 12:38 AM)
smile.gif I just love these guys too, my friend in Edinburgh introduced me to them last year and I now have 6 cd's of theirs...Love their energy and passion that comes out in their music. I'd love to see them but...well...don't think they'll be in Arizona any time soon....:sniff: :sniff: but I keep them rocking in my car all the time!

amy smile.gif

Hi Amy,

Glad to know their is another Clann An Drumma fan out there. I keep telling them they need to come to the western U.S.

Keep it Tribal

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
  Posted: 24-Jul-2005, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington, IN

female

Have you seen the article about the group in Fairie Magazine yet? Great article and pictures.

--------------------
"We all get heavier as we get older because
there's a lot more information in our heads."
So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me!
"Mama Tater"

PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-Jul-2005, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey CAD fans!

Yeah, Cynni! I got my Faerie magazine the other day. Really awesome pics and article of CAD.

Hey Amy! You and me blasting CAD in Arizona! Hee hee! I don't think they plan to come out here so I am going to try to fly out there next year and see them. I have family in GA so whereever the closest they are playing to that state is where I will be. That's the plan anyway.

Rindy, I got my berserker pendant and just love it. I think I want a longer cord for it though. unsure.gif I may write Wodan and see if I can get one from him.
Rindy 
Posted: 26-Jul-2005, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello everyone.. Isn't that faerie article something?? That is just a wonderful magazine all together.

Celtic Rose, I am so happy you like your pendant- I may ask him for a longer cord as the one I bought is smaller but that is a great idea thank you..not sure how to do the ends though. Is your just like mine then? I am really enjoying my CD's. thumbs_up.gif

Hey, if you had to pick two songs that were your favorite that CAD does what would they be??? Oh so many to choose from..

Mine would be:

Bonnie Blue
Sgt. Mackenzie

Slainte smile.gif

PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 27-Jul-2005, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Those Beserker Pendant are really Beautiful. Wodan does such great work on them. thumbs_up.gif My Husband has a Thor's Hammer that Wodan made. He never takes it off.

My Two Favorite songs by CAD are SGT. Mackenzie and Banners.

My brother-in-law wants SGT. Mackenzie played at his fathers funeral. I am sure they will do it.

Well everybody have a great day today.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Cynni and Rindy! If I had to choose two songs I would say Banners and Bonnie Blue. I love those two songs, but then again I can't really stop there.

I love my pendant that Wodan made for me. I will have to change my profile pic of me so you can kind of see it. It is so wonderful!

Cynni, did you get a pendant too? I got one just like Rindy's.
cynni 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Celtic Rose Yes I did get one. It was like My husband and Wodan did some bartering and that is how I got mine. I just love it when he barters. I can get some really cool stuff. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Cynni! I got one just like Rindy's. Don't know if you saw hers or not. Really beautiful though. I think I would like a longer cord though. I may ask Wodan if I can get one.

Did you get the Faerie magazine?

cynni 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

I have not seen Rindy's . But i bet is beautiful. Wodan does great work. He was telling Jmack how he makes them. I would like to see it done sometime!!
I did get my Faerie magazine. Wonderful article. I am thinking of getting a subscription to it. But I have to get a job first. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi, according to the faerie magazine they are going to have a couple of new CD's out. I am trying to find out what I can on this one. I am hoping to find out something on this soon.. Cynni, I loved the magazine so well I did subscribe. Now your hubby makes moccasins right? Was reading on the pendants cynni which one do you have? DR- how do you like yours? I like my silver one better than my bronze one...

Have a great day!

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Yes my husband does make moccasins. He also make Ghillies and boots. We are now working on a pair of boots for Jamsie. The boots were put on hold due to my father in laws death. He has made boots for the whole band except Donnie. Have not been able to talk him into boots yet.
I have the silver pendant. I just love it.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 30-Jul-2005, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (cynni @ 30-Jul-2005, 05:32 PM)
Yes my husband does make moccasins. He also make Ghillies and boots. We are now working on a pair of boots for Jamsie. The boots were put on hold due to my father in laws death. He has made boots for the whole band except Donnie. Have not been able to talk him into boots yet.
I have the silver pendant. I just love it.

Yes, I rember now.. There are pictures of those new moccasins on the other site. Now I am going to have to pay attention to see what shoes Donnie is wearing..I noticed the new ones right away they are really nice....

I really like my silver pendant. I have a small beserker bronze one which is nice too but the silver one is fantastic.. I wish I could afford the gold. May be someday.
Hope Wendy is all rested up...lol doesn't sound like anything could slow her down. She is so nice...

Keep It Tribal

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 01-Aug-2005, 04:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Donnie wears the ghillies.
Wendy is well rested. She is helping out on vacation bible school this week.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]