Swanny 
Posted: 26-Dec-2003, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

Okay then. We've ruled out a lot of possibilities. We can be pretty sure that the damned vampire wants to arrange for you to be banished so it can have accesss to your gates. So, what would constitute a "failure" on part? You strike me as incredibly competent. What has to happen in order for you to screw up so badly as to be bannished into the void?

--------------------
user posted image "You can't run with the big dogs if you still pee like a puppy".

Stardancer Historical Freight Dogs, Two Rivers, Alaska.

"Aut pax, aut bellum" (Clan Gunn)
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 27-Dec-2003, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

We were about twenty minutes south of Aberdeen when I realized I still had that stupid cat stuck under my arm. He had gone to sleep, and so I just sat there, rather then disturbing him. Jimbo drove, a look of absolute disbelief on his face, the stranger sat in the back, seemingly oblivious to everything.

My mind was racing, but there didn't seem to be any coherent thoughts. All I could think of was Ann's face, pressed up against the back glass of that car. A captive of who-knows-what. I would have cried except I was too exhausted. I joined Garfield in his peaceful slumber.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 27-Dec-2003, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

((hehe, you seem to be the sole remainder of the rest of our group.. =/ ))

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
Swanny 
Posted: 27-Dec-2003, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

((It's GOOD to see others getting back into the game.))
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jan-2004, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

Cripes! It seemed as if weeks had passed. Garfield was still asleep, sort of half curled and pushing his back into my side. Jimbo was driving glassy eyed, and the stranger was still sitting in the back seat. I had no idea how much time had passed, but it was too dark to be able to see my watch. I wondered where Ann was, I had a horrible forboding feeling and besides that the fungus on my left foot was itching horribly. I wanted to stretch but didn't want to stop our journey south. I was so worried, my mind rushing feverishly over the events of the day. Had it only been a day since our bus ride from that castle? Had only one day passed since I had sat on that bus next to that knock out physics student driving Ann into a sullen fit of intense pouting? And what if Ann could not be found, did that physics student like older men by any chance? These were the questions that raged through my fevered brow, and with all of that intense activity passing, I once again fell into a deep slumber.
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 16-Jan-2004, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

Och! The Scotch must have been too much for the poor fellow. He said to the one who was driving. The one with the cat, you know, the one that talks, kept on passing out. Labban? He had only fallen asleep three or four times since they got in the car. Each time he woke, he had no idea why he was in a car, and who the two people in front of him were. The cat always brought him back to reality. Something about animals that seemed to trigger his mind. This one reflected the dedicated care of a woman. He glanced up at the sleeping one. Well, it obviously didn't come from him.

There was a very long story going on here. This might take forever to figure out. Maybe he'll just go his own way when they got wherever they were going. Labban had always had a bit of a wandering mind, but it was getting worse with time. He pulled out his flask again. After taking a good shot, he placed it back in his jacket. He had learned a long time ago that it was a bad idea to offer the driver of these things a drink. Such things had ended badly on too many ocasions. Well, you learn over time.

The cat hopped over the seat and onto his lap. Hello there. You look familliar. Do hou have a brother?

You talking to me, man? The one who was driving asked.

It CAN speak! laugh.gif

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]