Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celtic Moon & Celt-Rock-Radio, Read about our new Radio Channels!
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 03-May-2007, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,491 Gold!

We are pleased to announce 2 new channels that we are providing to members of Live365 and CelticRadio.net!

Celtic Moon
user posted image

"An Exquisite Mix of Soft Irish, Scottish & Celtic Music. Perfect for night time listening when you desire the softer side of Celtic Music! Dark halls of the Castle await you - illuminated by the glow of the Celtic Moon. Welcome to Serenity!"
LISTEN NOW

Celt-Rock-Radio
user posted image

"A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland. Warning: Celt Rock Radio may result in the consuming of large quantities of Stout and other intoxicating beverages. Ok, let's party!"
LISTEN NOW

Our purpose for offering these two new channels is to provide listeners with the opportunity to choose between the two spectrums of Celtic Music depending on your mood and taste. It also gives you yet another reason to upgrade to a Live365 VIP account!

Music on these two streams will be continuously updated with the vast collection of Celtic music that we have compiled over the past 5 year. New music submitted to Highlander Radio will also be considered for these two additional venues for artist promotion.

Later in the year we plan on producing station plugs for each new stream along with offering products with these logos in our store. Celtic Moon will be hosted by Rebecca Gethings and dare I say that I will be taking the mic and hosting the new Celt-Rock-Radio!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 04-May-2007, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
43,555 Gold!

Thanks!!! Listening to the Celtic Rock right now. Will try Celtic Moon later. Will you have a now playing page for each of these? Now, I only have to decide which to listen to. Decisions, decisions! This place gets better and better. You're an amazing fellow Paul. smile.gif thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Catrine 
Posted: 04-May-2007, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

Realm: Albuquerque, NM, USA

female

Good grief, Paul, you know what this means, don't you? You're forcing me to buy another computer so I can have Celtic Moon going in one room and Celt Rock in another! It's that or get less sleep than I get now so I can do justice to both channels (frightening thought!).

You guys are awesome!

Catrine

--------------------

Hell hath no fury like a woman with a sword!

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-May-2007, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,491 Gold!

The two new streams (Celtic Moon & Celt Rock Radio) are hosted on Live365 and so the "Now Playing" song links can be found on the station page for each and also in the Live365 player window.

Celtic Moon is off to a great start! We actually introduced this channel under the radar a few months ago. Last month (April) we had 11,324 people tune-in!!

Now I have to tell you all I am personally excited about Celt Rock Radio. I've always been a hard rocking amigo and the tracks we have selected for this channel are just awesome.

Both new channels will have new tracks and playlists introduced every 2-4 weeks.

The songs found on both new channels can be requested on Highlander Radio and searched on our mainsite website for buy links. Use this link:

http://www.celticradio.net/requests

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Madadh 
Posted: 05-May-2007, 02:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fort Worth Texas

male

As always Paul, you continue to make this site a wonderful home for us all.

--------------------
-----------------------
Céad Mile Fáilte

May God hold you in the hallows of his hands

American First, Irish Always

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
rwkingv 
Posted: 06-May-2007, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Griffin, GA

female

I LOVE the Celtic Moon station!!! I would have it on 24/7 if I could. Love the instrumentals. This is FABULOUS!!!

Due to limited bandwidth at work, I'm not allowed to listen to internet radio there. So I have to use my radio, which of course, doesn't pick up any celtic stations in Georgia, USA. Are there any plans of having CD's available of only this kind of music? That way I could take it with me.

Thanks and keep up the great work,

Kenya

P.S. I've signed the petitions, sent them to representatives, and even gotten replies. It would be neat if we could find out how our particular representatives for our state/district voted on this issue.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 06-May-2007, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,491 Gold!

Thanks for the feedback here! Its good to hear people are enjoying the 2 new channels.

Remember to keep rating songs on CelticRadio.net and selecting them as your favorites. We are using this data to help us select songs for the 2 new channels.

Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 09-May-2007, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

I listen to celtic moon a few times since i found it a few months ago. I really liked it. I will have to listen to the celtic Rock radio next. Thanks for adding these Macfive!!!!!!!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 11-Jun-2007, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

I am enjoying the Celtic Rock Station to the max...Thank you for posting this..

Slainte walkman.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Jun-2007, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,491 Gold!

Both of these new channels are closed streams. Meaning we have pre-selected a few hundred tracks for each channel.

But you can still use our Celtic Radio Playlist search to lookup the songs. This is the suggested way to buy the CD as the live365 CD lookup is not very accurate with our catalog of music.

We are thinking on updating the songs once a month, maybe removing 50-75 tracks and adding 50-75 new tracks. Would appreciate any feedback on this as we don't want the playlist to become "worn." Not sure how often we should update it so please let us know after you have been listening for a while.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]