Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Member Welcome, Introduce yourself to the community.
Gormonbozia 
Posted: 13-Jan-2004, 04:16 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

male

I hate school!!I can't be here:(sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 13-Jan-2004, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW MEMBERS!!!!! Pull up a stool, have the drink of your choice, and enjoy. You have found a most wonderful place. cheers.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Herrerano 
Posted: 15-Jan-2004, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

Hola

Bienvenidos a todos que gustan la musica celtica. Sientese, toma una pinta bien fria y relejarte.

Leo cool.gif

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
skye 
Posted: 18-Jan-2004, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Australia

female

This is truly a lovely homely site, so many interesting things to read - congratulations in order for all of you. Hope to be here, for years to come, am so glad to have stumbled this way in search of some answers deep within me smile.gif

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth will grow in Honor and Strength"
PMEmail Poster               
gettin-away 
Posted: 18-Jan-2004, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Flushing Michigan USA

male

Hi all

Found this site the other day but I haven't had the chance to post until now. Following with the thread....

I am a single father of twenty-two year old daughter who is in her final semester of college. We lost her mother when my baby was only 3 1/2 months old. Shortly after that my daughter was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and possible mental impairments. She has fooled everyone of the "professionals" and is now going to graduate at the top of her class and she is also in high demand by several school districts. She is going to teach special education.

Anyway, even though we are in Michigan, growing up she was immersed in celtic music and her Irish heritage and that led her to being crowned our local Miss Hibernia. Royal11.gif That has kept our love of our heritage very alive and active. Though I am not a musician or an artist that doesn't keep me from appreciating those that are. I hope to be an active member here and I am looking forward to the interaction with all.

gettin-away

--------------------
Paradox...Dirty socks...Glacier Rocks...Goldilocks

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 18-Jan-2004, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

I found this website and Radio from downloading the Apple Itunes software and looking for Celtic music in their internet Radio listings. Had been getting my Celtic fix on ATT Internet Radio. They don't even come close to the music I found here.

I'm told I should introduce myself. I'm Steven Robert Ewing (my friends call me Steve or Big Steve, family call me Steven), born 8/24/1955 in Dayton, Ohio. Currently reside in Florida. I assume my attraction to all things Celtic is genetic since there is no tradition from either of my parents families for anything Celtic (though my mother has many Welsh, Scot, and Irish ancestors and my fathers family is so Scot/Irish I'm surprised we all still don't speak with a brougue). That's all for now.

Steve Ewing
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 18-Jan-2004, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

WEll a very warm welcome to Steve, gettin-away and Skye! Nice to have you all here in our community. Thanks for sharing some things about yourselves. Hope to see you posting around as you listen to the wonderful music here! smile.gif
Eamon 
Posted: 19-Jan-2004, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Captain of the Prydwen
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

male

Skye, welcome. Where are you from in Oz?

Gettin-away, cool avatar. Looks like the cairns on top of the Munro's in Scotland.

Sewing1243...You should feel at home here...there are some other Navy vets on the list.

Eamon

--------------------
"I care not whether I die tomorrow or next year, if only my deeds live after me." -Cuchullain

"Bíodh roinnt de sin agat!"
PMEmail Poster               
Roisin-Teagan 
Posted: 19-Jan-2004, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

a ragamuffin of Eireann
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacElder

Realm: South Louisiana

female

It is nice to meet you skye, Gettin-away, and Sewing1243! I hope you enjoy our community here. Thanks for sharing---Welcome! wink.gif

Roisin
angel_not.gif

--------------------
Roisin-Teagan

"There, in that hand, on that shoulder under that chin---all of its lightness delicately balanced and its strings skillfully bowed---it becomes a voice."---Rich Mullins

"At 18, if you have oversized aspirations, the whole world sees you as a dreamer. At 40, you get the reputation for being a visionary." ---Rich Mullins

"God gives the gifts where He finds the vessel empty enough to receive them."---C.S. Lewis

Éire go Brách!
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 19-Jan-2004, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW MEMBERS!!!!! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
grinderiron 
Posted: 19-Jan-2004, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacReed

Realm: Ireland

male

hello everybody,
delighted to be here among lovers of celtic music, my name is dave hynes, from the heart of ireland, (westmeath) i am a woodturner by trade, and i play harmonica, guitar, banjo. my buddy and i have a cd. on release called
"a blow for peace" it is wonderful to hear it being played on highlander radio, and i do hope all of you good folks like our humble efforts. may god bless you all,and bring you the peace of our lord jesus.
go raibh maith agut go leir.
daithi o heidhn.
dave.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Jan-2004, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi Dave! A hundred thousand welcomes to you. I have that written in Irish somewhere but too lazy to look it up! biggrin.gif One of my very good friends lives in Northern Ireland and she has been to my home to visit me. I will have to listen out for your music on here. thanks for sharing that information and hope you enjoy our forums here too. smile.gif
TIMMEH OF SCOTLAND!
Posted: 20-Jan-2004, 03:24 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (scottish2 @ Sep 28 2001, 10:44 AM)
Well easiest way to help is very simple. In my E-Mails as well as my posts here and on other boards I add a link to the main site and I also do this in my mailings. Also if you have a website you can add links to Pauls website. I have him on several pages and am planning on adding more links on several other pages as well. If you have a website might be best to contact Paul so he can work with you on getting it set up with banners and such plus so he knows.

And you're right he does have an A number 1 site have it in my quick link bar on my browser and usually never have to use the link as always got the tunes running tongue.gif

yea i agree

gtrplr 
Posted: 22-Jan-2004, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Nashville, TN

male

I've been listening to Highland Radio for a while, but just registered a little while ago. I'm a guitar player (gtrplr) living in Nashville, TN, currently working as a Linux consultant for a company in Springfield, TN. I'm a big fan of the McKrells, the Irish Descendants, Silly Wizard and a bunch of others whose names I either can't recall or am too lazy to write down. laugh.gif Maybe one of these days I'll get ambitious and finish my album of Celtic music. But don't count on it happening anytime soon. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and glad to find this place. If you're ever in Nashville, look me up. Maybe we can share a tune.

--------------------
Randal Smith alias Smitty the Kid
Wielder of the Six-String Claymore!

"We have enough Youth, how about a Fountain of Smart?"
"When the going gets tough, the smart go fishing!"

PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 22-Jan-2004, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Welcome gtrplr! Hope you enjoy the forums as well! wink.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]