> Upcoming feature
scottish2 
  Posted: 13-Jan-2002, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Group

I think it was Maggie who said something that gave me a brainstorm last night and I made a few tests and Paul likes the idea as well. So decided I would let you all in on a new feature I am working on to go mainly with Hihglander Radio. What this will be is a Band Database with links to Bands that are in the song archive. The data will have website(If available) contact info and anything that might be of interest. Here is a test page I did to show Paul what I had in mind. The only working letter right now is the letter R as I just did a quick test page. Bare in mind this site is a work in progress so feel free to make any comments of items that might be good to add. Bare also in mind not every band will have info such as Rare Air which you will see I searched and didn't find an official sitye or contact info so made mention of this so others might be able to provide this if possible. Also note currently the header is missing but hopefully will be incorporated in the finished version

http://www.geocities.com/wallace784/Banddirectory2.html

As I said feel free to mention any suggestions. This will be upcoming though due to database size and my being away for the next few weeks starting on the 25th this won't be anytime soon but maybe next month when I return I can get some of it up and running for your use.  :D
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]