> The Gathering Place, A place to blether
CelticRoz 
Posted: 21-Jul-2015, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Thought I would stop in here and say hello. Been an awful long time since I have done so. Something always seems to come up. Over four years ago I got involved in fashion photography and life became really crazy which led me to burn out and health problems in January of this year. Left the fashion world behind and made decision I would only photograph things that could not talk. So I went into nature photography. Well, I have asthma and got hit really hard with that nine weeks ago and been sick with it ever since!! I am getting better and manage to sneak outside a wee bit to take photos of back yard critters. It is so hot here and I know that is not helping my lungs either. Besides, who wants to do anything when it is so hot. If I felt good enough I would make a trip up north but stuck here in the house to get well. Like most things in life, this too shall pass and things sure could be far worse.

I hope this find everyone else doing well.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
MDF3530 
Posted: 02-Aug-2015, 02:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Hello everyone!

Been a while since I checked in. I'm doing good. My niece Megan just celebrated her 16th birthday ohmy.gif . It seems like just last week I was taking her over to the playground at the school by my parents' old house. Also my 14 year old nephew Jay is now almost as tall as I am and has the same shoe size as me ohmy.gif .

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
munchkin5450 
Posted: 03-Aug-2015, 05:44 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Palatine, IL

female

Hi, Mike.....Funny how time flies by and kids just shoot up. My son just turned 29 a week or so ago. Can't believe he'll be thirty next year. He's a big strapping man at about 6'2" and 300 lbs. Most times I just feel amazed that he came out of me. He was taller than me by about age 10. laugh.gif My daughter will be 24 in a couple of months. I think she may finally have found her calling.....she is studying massage therapy. Have a wonderful sunny day filled with great Irish music!!

Cathy K
PMEmail Poster               
Skinner 
Posted: 29-Sep-2015, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: southwest ohio

male

CelticRadio, I just wanted to thank who ever put together tonights' selection for the bagpipe hour. Very enjoyable! (keep that playlist)
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 09-Oct-2023, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

How's life treating you all?
Who is your favorite Celtic artist?
What are your hobbies and interests?
What is your favorite Celtic group, style of Celtic music, and favorite instrument? Harp, guitar, fiddle, drums?

MacFive 
Posted: 10-Oct-2023, 03:26 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #105
191,823 Gold!

Ok I will start! biggrin.gif

There have been ups and downs, but mostly downs for several years. MS got my wife, but we are dealing with it and learning. That started changing when Haynes on here started praying for me and miraculously, Life is improving. We have a beautiful Grand daughter and kids that visit us often. Life is good once again.

Charlie Zahm always gets me with his songs even after all of these years. I have not seen him in 10 years would love to go see him if he comes up New England way.

Have too many hobbies and not enough time. Recently got a new keyboard for Christmas and been pulling out the old sheet music. Setup an eight bit retro computer room and have been playing the games of my youth. (Commodore). Also interested in Crypto - but the bottom fell out!

What is your favorite Celtic group, style of Celtic music, and favorite instrument? Harp, guitar, fiddle, drums?
Albannach is definitely my favorite, mainly because I love their concerts. I can yell, whoop, dance and listen to some of the finest Scottish/Celtic music out there. They are also great people. Pipes & Drums are my favorite - recently saw Andre Reui perform Highland Cathedral in Boston - incredible.

All and All I am still glad to me around! thumbs_up.gif

CelticRoz 
Posted: 09-Nov-2023, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

So sorry I have not been on as of late. Life gets very busy sometimes which means no time for internet fellowship.

Life has a been very busy with family from out of state visiting. Was truly a great time!

Gosh! So many, but I love Loreena Mckinnett, Albannach, and Capercaillie!

Nature/wildlife photography and colored pencil fine art using my photos for subjects to draw from.

I love drums most of all and a good fiddle.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]