Queenchickawana 
Posted: 21-Jul-2018, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Priest River, Idaho

female

I just want to give a big THANK YOU shout out to Celtic Radio for all the great music you have introduced me to. walkman.gif thumbs_up.gif i cant spend much time listening to Celtic Radio online because i only have so much internet status each month and need my computer for business. But Celtic Radio has introduced me to many bands i really enjoy, then i buy their CD's to play. note.gif note.gif note.gif note.gif note.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif walkman.gif walkman.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-Jul-2018, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,976 Gold!

So happy to hear your feedback it just makes our day!

We work really hard on having the right mix of music which allows for a mix of really excellent Celtic Music with new artists and musicians - which can be tough. We also like to cycle through the different sub-genres like bagpipes, harp music and pub music - but who wants to hear just one sub-genre all the time.

For myself, I find the music helps me be productive and focus on my work. It's also a great release to when I want to get away from the never ending pop 40 hits on the radio. And as shared with a member of the Elders many years - it's going to be hard to reproduce our mix of sounds.

So a great big THANK YOU back at you! Made our day!

heart.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]