emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Heat!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Heat!
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 19th, 2004 12:13 PM
I have heat in my house again! It has been getting really cold here in Michigan lately, really, really cold if you have no heat and live on the lake. I actually was able to get out of bed this morning without rushing to get ready so I could start my car just to get warm. You don't know how much you need something until you don't have it anymore.

Another quiz:
You're Orange: Orange's are very creative and ingenious. They seem smart as hell. They mainly live in their own worlds, and aren't very sociable. They like to keep to themselves and are most often loners. They are independent and make great private investigators and national leaders. Orange's, unfortunately, often have depression problems because they sometimes worry too much on other world-wide problems that they can't solve.

Cecilia, you should start your own forum in the special interests of all your quizzes, lol. They are fun though.

Listening to Nelly Fertado, I really do like her.

Oh yeah, my mother's miniature pinscher had to be fixed yesterday. Poor little guy, he looks depressed today. sad.gif lol

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

NP
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 19th, 2004 4:50 PM
No problem, it would be fun.

Good idea!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 19th, 2004 2:27 PM
Hey that's a really good idea. I wonder if Macfive would have the time to help me with that? Thanks!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!