Posted: 16-Aug-2008, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

I just got home from my 10 year High School class reunion. I had a blast! Indeed it's the best time I've had in quite a while (at least on the order of months). It's funny though, how many people whose lives you touch without ever really realizing just how much you mean to them. When I was in High School, I felt like nobody. I never hung out with anyone, I didn't socialize. I had several acquaintances, but hardly anyone I would really consider a real friend. Tonight though, I got a glimpse of how much I mean to people, and how much they mean to me. That I was able to walk in there and be welcomed, and could truly feel that I belonged as part of the group. To find that I really cared deeply for those around me, and that they cared for me, even though we hadn't seen anything of each other in a decade.

Tonight was something special. Blessings to the George Rogers Clark High School Class of 1998!!!

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Aug-2008, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Aaediwen I am so happy you had a great time at your reunion. The school years can be such a tough time-I think many of us didn't "fit in". Kids can be darn cruel even if you don't fit in. I wonder sometimes if we "fit in" more than we think we did?

Happy Reunion Aaediwen thumbs_up.gif beer_mug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]