RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 14-Jun-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Jim has retired and cost of living is too high in northern Illinois so we have moved south away from the big city. I always hated the city anyway with all its pollution, gangs. fast paced life, etc. I'm a country child born in the mountains of Virginia and raised in the old southern ways. Funny thing is you can take the child out of the mountains or away from the sea but you can never take the mountains or the sea out of the child. I was happy to live near Lake Michigan because iy is almost a sea but I missed my mountains. I never really belonged and couldn't fit in nor was I accepted much.
We have moved to a 6 acre farm not far from Shawnee National Forest about 2 miles
outside of town. Life is much simpler and slower here and everyone is family. The schools are much better for the girls and there is maybe even school for me. It's nice to be home in a place where you are accepted and no one sees you as handicapped or different.
Only problem here is we can only get satelite internet and so our access is limited. I can't listen to Celtic Radio much or watch internet except for late at night or for a very short time as it eats band width. I haven't been on or writing much with the end of school for the girls and the packing and moving for the last months or so.
I miss you guys and the music. I wish there was a way I could get Celtic Radio on the radio so I could at least hear our music.
Slaine
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]