Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
240,204 Gold!

I wanted to thank everyone that has expressed an interest in volunteering for a moderator position here at CelticRadio.net. This by far is the biggest push of volunteer moderators I have seen.

As I previously stated, the moderators for these selected forums will receive a complimentary Highlander Radio Tshirt later on in the year and as long as they don't abandon their post! :-)

One item I wanted to mention to all current moderators and future moderators (if you have expressed an interest) - please make sure that we have your current email address in your CelticRadio.net account.

There has been some questions from mods about how to use the mod features and also some guidelines on moderating. We plan on having a special email list for mods. to provide better communication, so please make sure we have your email address! Thanks.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 24-Jan-2005, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

QUOTE (Macfive @ 17-Dec-2004, 11:18 PM)
All individuals chosen for these moderating position on the above forums will have their CelticRadio.net accounts upgraded to a Founder membership (which includes email and web hosting) while they serve as a moderator

Hi Paul!

Thanks for selecting me for the Brittany and Gaelic forums! i hope I'll do you proud! smile.gif Just a couple of question...

Would it be possible to change the forum name from Gaelic Languages to Celtic Languages, since Breton, Cornish and Welsh are not considered Gaelic but are classified as Celtic languages along with the 3 Gaelics?

Also, are you still planning to upgrade mods to Founders?

Just curious...

Thanks again! And thanks for a wonderful home away from home! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Oct-2005, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
240,204 Gold!

Well, can you believe it has been almost a year since we posted this message looking for new moderators??

With our membership closing in on 10,000 members and with passing the 100,000 message mark this year I would say the 2005 moderators have done a fantastic job!!!

As promised, we have upgraded all Forum Guides (moderators) accounts to Celtic Founder Accounts as a thankyou for helping out with the forums.

I would also like to provide each moderator with a complimentary Highlander Radio Tshirt. The Tshirt is for moderators who have faithfully been an active member all year. If you have not been on for months at a time, then your going to have to beg me for a Tshirt! biggrin.gif

I'll leave it like this, if you feel you should receive a Tshirt, please send to an email titled "Moderating Tshirt" and give me your size (S,M,L,X-L,2XL) and your address.

All requests for the complimentary Tshirt must be made before November 15, 2005. We plan on producing these special Tshirts in a batch around the end of November, so if we do not receive your request by that date, you will have to wait until next year! rolleyes.gif

For 2006 we shall leave the moderating team as is, they have done a great job!! The only request I have is for moderators that have not signed on for a number of months. If we do not receive some acknowledge that you wish to continue as a moderator we will remove your moderator status. This is really for security reasons and to give someone else an opportunity to moderator.

Thanks again for everyones help and support this year!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 16-Oct-2005, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

It has been both great and an honor to serve and help you out, MacFive. Hope I can continue to do so. I sent you a PM! wink.gif smile.gif

Thanks for the T-shirt offer. Already have one though and wear it proudly! thumbs_up.gif

Many thanks for all you do for us and for providing this wonderful forum for us! beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]