Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Looking For Rich Older Woman, Do you meet the criteria?
Keltic 
Posted: 21-Feb-2005, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

I receive between 300 to 500 spam e-mails per day. Most of the time, they are the same old thing but once in a while, one stands out and I have to share it. Since I'm not a woman, rich, I do have children and I don't live in the right place, I thought that someone here might want to help out poor Martino. Anyways, here's the letter....

Hi
This is an important message  for  ladies only:
My name  is  Martino  Luis  Ramirez  and I live in Lugano ,Switzerland . I'm of  Spanish and  Italian  origins and I'm sending this message  to the  people because I have made a  promise  to myself:New  Year,New  Life.I  want  to know  a rich Heiress who seeks  a  younger man. I'm 30 yo and  I work at  night like  negatives  developer  for a  company. I seek  wealthy lady who lives in one  of  the following places: -Martin County ,Palm Beach  County or Broward county-Florida -Santa Barbara county , Montecito Sherman  Oaks OR St.Cruz-California -Honolulu-Hawaii -Las  Vegas or  Reno(Nevada)
-Atlanta(Georgia)
-Phoenix(Arizona)
-Santa  Fe(NEW  Mexico)
I'd love to find a lady of  45-60yo age range.
I'd love to find a  long  haired lady who lives in a swimming pool house. I seek a no smoker lady who could be widowed,separated,single ,divorced and  has no old or  young children. I'm not saying that I want a millionaires, I just seek a rich woman(for example an owner or heiress) who desires a younger soulmate and  wants  to spend life with me. I seek a woman that  feels young and I desire is  to fix a serious stable relationship with her. this  is not  a joke...it's  just  my 2005  desire. ABOUT ME: I have long black hair,my weight is 146 lbs and my height is 5.11. I'm no smoker /drinker and I'm  good looking. I seek  a  lady who  has a  high sexual  drive and  is  bisexual............ I don't seek a heiress  because  I want to kill her...this  is  funny. I make  love-no to violence....and  I'm against the  war too. Thank you very much for reading my letter
Cheers
Martino  Luis  Ramirez

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Lil 
Posted: 22-Feb-2005, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Spring Hill, Florida, USA

female

wacko.gif the guy is nutso, lol.gif

needs bangin.gif and bash.gif cos he sure been drinkin too much of this... beer.gif

and I hope there are no women stupid enough to fall for this!

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]