Camac
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Patch;

In the late 7th Century early 8th Century the Muslims stormed out of the Arabian Desert hellbent on conquest and conversion. Their justification Imshallah (Gods Will) . Their first target was the Byzantine Empire when they failed in their first attempts they turned south to Egypt and North Africa then east to Persia and beyond to India and Malaya. Their weapons and tactics have changed but not their goal. I do not think they will stop until either their goal is accomplished or they are all dead. I personally try to be fair and accept all people and their ways but my tolerance is starting to wane not just against Muslims but all religious zealots no matter their stripe.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I agree, quiet personal belief is fine, but radicalism in any religion is not good.

With islam, the goal is conversion. A father killed his daughter here a week ago because she was too western in her actions. I can not comprehend that thinking. Now we will kill him legally.

We are dealing with a rapidly growing rabid horde which will have to be anhialated. Under obama it isn't likely to happen. We are each our own first line of defense and one can not win when the adversary is bent on suicide. You can only hope to take the perp with you to meet the creator!

Slàinte,    

Patch   

PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

QUOTE (Jillian @ 06-Nov-2009, 08:07 AM)
Jillian;

Some times I doubt that the Muslims know the meaning of the word HONOUR for if they did they would not stoop to barbarity like this.---Camac

You're right Camac--if he was Muslim. And if he was...now more than ever we need Muslims to stand up and publicly denounce this atrocity.

I went to school with a person who became a psychiatrist. I was shocked to hear some years later that he had committed suicide and was told it was attributed to "transferring" the stress and ailments of his patients to himself.

I suppose there are many possible reasons for this happening but it raises suspicion whey they arrest two possible accomplices.--Patch

Aside from transference or vicarious traumatization, it should also be considered that the "psychiatrist" may have gone into the career field because he sought to "overcome" or "gain control" of emotions and maladaptive behaviors he experienced throughout his life - and the transference or vicarious traumatization was the icing on the cake.

Jillian

Pontificate if you must, but I don't think anyone knows enough about the motives of this man to draw an accurate conclusion at this point.

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Patch:

I came across this article ( which I shall copy in part) about the Islamic Hell:

Islamic Hell or Jahannum which was an imagination of the Prophet Mohammed is used primarily for two reasons:
1: To have a torture chamber for all unbelievers and people of other religions.
2: To terrorize people into accepting Islam.

The purpose of Hell in Islam is not to punish the Muslim wrongdoers. Because for them Mohammed will recommend paradise, beautiful virgins and young boys(Sodomy) on the Day of Judgment. His recommendation is final and Allah cannot deny it. It is available to all murderers, rapist, arsonists, cheats, thugs, pickpockets, and pimps providing they are following Islam. On the contrary, a flamming Hell is reserved for all Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, and Christians no matter how pious and God-fearing they may have been.

Part of the second reason contains the following:
Koran 9:73
"Prophet, Make war on the unbelievers and the hypoctites and deal rigourously with them. Hell shall be their Home; an evil fate.

Here Mohammed is trying to justify his brutal acts. He conveniently claims divine justification for the expression of his hatred by saying Allah himself revealed to him personally that people of other religions are evil and belong in Hell. Therefore, according to Mohammed any barbaric act against unbelievers is completely justified.

Two things my Friend. No wonder I am anti-religious and second, May the Gods, Fate, The Creator, The Universe help us against such barbarous vermin.

Camac

PS. Google "Islamic Hell"

Patch 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 04:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Camac:

I have read the Koran and do not find those practicing Islam a peaceful group.

You have provided enough for most of us to see them for what they are, a bunch of sick S@#'s. I am sure all do not subscribe to violence but none will denounce those who do! In my estimation, they too are guilty.

If my church encouraged me to kill non believers, I would leave them in an instant and watch them closely.

Slàinte,    

Patch   
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

Update:

Revised Casualties: 13 Dead, 38 wounded

Hasan reportedly repeated the words Allahu Akbar as he shot people (of course this couldn't have anything to do with Islam rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Antwn 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (MacEoghainn @ 06-Nov-2009, 06:05 PM)
Update:

Revised Casualties: 13 Dead, 38 wounded

Hasan reportedly repeated the words Allahu Akbar as he shot people (of course this couldn't have anything to do with Islam rolleyes.gif )

At this time we don't know his motivation. Because he calls out "God is great" in Arabic no more signifies his motive than a serial killer who yells "Praise Jesus" before he pulls the trigger does. It only signifies what religion he believes in.
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Right, but his reported anti American/military and pro Islam discussions and arguments in the months, weeks and days prior to this act do indicate what he was thinking. Particularly his belief that suicide bombers were the same as throwing ones self on a live grenade. Both were hero's. He gave away his possessions in preparation to die(?). Now, if he recovers, he will be tried and convicted (there are plenty of witnesses). Then he will DIE!

No matter what his motive was, I hear NO ONE from the Islamic community (other than his family and they are probably scared out of their witts) speaking out against this terrible act. I do not hold his family responsible but some may!

Slàinte,    

Patch   

PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 06-Nov-2009, 06:50 PM)
Right, but his reported anti American/military and pro Islam discussions and arguments in the months, weeks and days prior to this act do indicate what he was thinking.  Particularly his belief that suicide bombers were the same as throwing ones self on a live grenade.  Both were hero's.  He gave away his possessions in preparation to die(?).  Now, if he recovers, he will be tried and convicted (there are plenty of witnesses).  Then he will DIE!

No matter what his motive was, I hear NO ONE from the Islamic community (other than his family and they are probably scared out of their witts) speaking out against this terrible act.  I do not hold his family responsible but some may!

Slàinte,    

Patch   

Well, aren't you just chock full of assumptions. Is there a problem with waiting until we actually have information about his motives? Are you relying on the news media for your "observations"? Is it the same media who said at first that he'd been shot dead? You may end up being correct, but that doesn't mean you know anything definitive now. Hey, jump to whatever conclusions you want, no skin off my fanny, I'm just making a point.

Concerning your last point -- there are some Muslim groups who have condemned this shooting. See? You assume. It took a quick internet search of 1/2 a minute to come up with this site:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/11/06/am...-hood-shooting/

then there's this site:

http://www.islamicinformationcenter.org/fr...-fort-hood.html

Just because YOU haven't heard about something doesn't mean it hasn't happened. A few minutes of searching would have shown you that. I guess righteous indignation is more fun, huh?

What did you mean by this comment, by the way?

"We are dealing with a rapidly growing rabid horde which will have to be anhialated."
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Antwn;

If I may comment. I have some of the same feelings as Patch. This was a despicable act of cowardice and murder perpetrated by a Muslim and if it had been done by a Christian, Jew , or Hindu I would feel the same way. There is no place in a civilized society or fanatics, or zealots of any stripe. All who would follow this path should be annihilated. Islam like Christianity was spread by the sword. Only it seems that parts of Islam ( and Christianity) haven't learned to sheath that sword. As a fallen Catholic I do remember some of the teachings and I do not remember reading anywhere in the New Testament that Christ told his followers to Smite their Enemies and kill the non-believers. In fact I believe he taught the opposite, something about loving thy neighbours and turning the other cheek. A philosophy, I admit having trouble at times living up to. I am, as you know a Vet. and both my families, blood and adopted, have long histories of military service. The one thing that has always stood out to me was that one must have honour for without it you are nothing.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 06-Nov-2009, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It came from all over the media. No Muslim group was on any media outlet nationally (I get 6) denouncing this act as of about 5PM today. I was looking for it! When all media outlets agree on the details, (all had him dead in the beginning including the military commander) I assume they are reporting what the military releases. Those who served with him were interviewed and those who argued with him were interviewed. His record at Walter Reed was discussed on the new as were his disciplinary problems.

He got a free medical education which he will no longer have use for and beyond that, he had little use for the military.

His family adamantly denounced his actions. Were I in their position I would too.

Had you followed the news about this as closely as I have, you would have caught all of the things I posted.

This is of concern to me because I know how the ground troops will deal with it in a combat situation. If you have any combat experience, you know too.

Slàinte,    

Patch   

PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 07-Nov-2009, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Camac
Posted: 07-Nov-2009, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Patch;

I have done some more reading on the subject of Islam and I realize that in a moment of outrage I posted only one side of the debate about the religion. Now that I have a cooler head I realize that I was looking for things that condemmed Islam. It like any religion has it's good and bad points and I guess maybe as a person who is not to enthralled with religion I should have been more disconcerning in my posting. I still feel disgusted, horrified, and appalled at this cowardly murderous act but I am now directing it at the individual not all Muslims. What helped also is the memory of two Muslim families I had living in the building. One Turkish and the other Iranian. Both families , although they practiced their religion were very secular and both were really nice people. When the Turkish family left they wanted my E-Mail address and they took some pictures of me and their boys to remember me by. Felt nice. The Iranian family when they left also thanked me for all the help I had given them. So my Friend, there are good and bad in all walks of life. I apologize to all for my initial reaction to the Tragedy at Ft. Hood.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 07-Nov-2009, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Camac:

That is perfectly OK. I have always said that not all Muslims are radicals but I believe the non-radical number is lower than most think.

I worked with a Syrian immigrant who came here and did as Theodore Roosevelt said, fully assimilated himself into our society. He was a good friend and would bring me me Syrian cigarettes when he went home to visit relatives. I provided him with a bottle of good scotch from time to time and we met for lunch often. He used to joke that since little tobacco was grown in Syria compared to the demand, and since they had a lot of camels they blended the tobacco with dried camel droppings. From the taste it could have been true. On the other hand, I have a neighbor who is from Iran and who beat and nearly killed his wife, committed bankruptcy fraud, Financially ruined three local business partners in various ventures and has a party every time Islam prevails over the US. I know more of the latter than the former and I have asked the quiet ones why they do not denounce radical Islam. They claim to be afraid. Look at the guy who recently ran over his daughter with a SUV and killed her because she had become "too American." That is a requirement of the Koran. He did not assimilate!!! They can practice their religion here BUT within the scope of our laws! Now we will have to keep this SOB for 30 or 40 years! I say execute him, wrap him in pig skin and bury him.

"If" the Major at Ft. Hood survives, he WILL be executed and his corpse should be disposed of in the same manner.

This AM the flags were lowered. The media gave credit to obama.

The VFW was taking donations for local disabled vets today at a convenience store and I talked with them (also donated). They said they waited over an hour after the news broke and then lowered their flag on their own. The two vets manning the table were not at all happy with obama!

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 07-Nov-2009, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 06-Nov-2009, 10:15 PM)
Antwn;

If I may comment. I have some of the same feelings as Patch. This was a despicable act of cowardice and murder perpetrated by a Muslim and if it had been done by a Christian, Jew , or Hindu I would feel the same way. There is no place in a civilized society or fanatics, or zealots of any stripe. All who would follow this path should be annihilated. Islam like Christianity was spread by the sword. Only it seems that parts of Islam ( and Christianity) haven't learned to sheath that sword. As a fallen Catholic I do remember some of the teachings and I do not remember reading anywhere in the New Testament that Christ told his followers to Smite their Enemies and kill the non-believers. In fact I believe he taught the opposite, something about loving thy neighbours and turning the other cheek. A philosophy, I admit having trouble at times living up to. I am, as you know a Vet. and both my families, blood and adopted, have long histories of military service. The one thing that has always stood out to me was that one must have honour for without it you are nothing.

Camac.

My comment was about making assumptions, not about the rightness of terrorist actions, quite the contrary. WHY is it that no one on this board seems to be able to read and interpret a post !!!!!!???????
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]