Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Current & Past Royalty, I was King or Queen for the day!
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 16-Sep-2008, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

I must have been laying down taking a nap somewhere near u cause i woke up today and this darn thing was on top of my head again king.gif hehe

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 16-Sep-2008, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

I must have been laying down taking a nap somewhere near u cause i woke up today and this darn thing was on top of my head again  king.gif   hehe

Och, that's alright Lad wink.gif Ye wear it for awhile....I think I got a headache from wearing it for so long. laugh.gif Enjoy, your Royal Highness notworthy.gif
PM               
stevenpd 
Posted: 16-Sep-2008, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

QUOTE (Leelee @ 16-Sep-2008, 06:25 PM)

Aye, it fell off my heid (head) sometime today. laugh.gif Have ye seen it stevenpd???

Couldn't have gone far . . . .

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 21-Sep-2008, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

I'm amazed that after all the attacks received today that the crown still fits upon my head (crazy glue works wonders hehe) but after the destruction of my gold mines and such and the complete dismantling of my army I feel it will take some time for me to rebuild and have a feeling my week long reign of command will soon be over and the crown plucked from my head and set upon another. I will come back to reclaim it eventually tho king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 22-Sep-2008, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Ah a blessing and a curse that my head now sits upon the Throne for you to once again either marvel at my crown or throw stones at which to knock it from it. I was hoping for a few days of peace since i lost my title but 007 wouldn't assign his workers so i'd get caught again haha
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 23-Sep-2008, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Once again Shenaniganz is the king of CR!!! king.gif I do hope his head doesn't swell to much, it would be a shame to have a king with a swollen head and he couldn't make it thru the castle doors! biggrin.gif What kind of jewels sits in that crown of yours?
Lady maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                View My Space Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 23-Sep-2008, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Emeralds only my lady mahone. The only jewel I see fit for a celtic king king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 24-Sep-2008, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Is your head getting heavy yet. Next thing you know that goes is your back,so watch it Ok.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 24-Sep-2008, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

female

Emeralds, my favorite, they do remind me of Ireland in all of her beauty!!! Has anyone try to rob you of your crown? angel_not.gif Maybe you need to wear a crown with faux stones!!!
Lady maggiemahone1
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 24-Sep-2008, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

I don't think some people liked all the emeralds before so they tried to take me out, did a good job of it too i must say and I was hoping to be rid of the thing for a while but low and behold here it sits upon my head yet again. we shall see how long it stays on there this time i suppose, i dont figure for it to be too long i'm still rebuilding quite a bit
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Sep-2008, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 24-Sep-2008, 09:59 AM)
I don't think some people liked all the emeralds before so they tried to take me out, did a good job of it too i must say and I was hoping to be rid of the thing for a while but low and behold here it sits upon my head yet again.  we shall see how long it stays on there this time i suppose, i dont figure for it to be too long i'm still rebuilding quite a bit

Han!Han!Lord Shenaniganz I see that you did not get the meaning of it yet didn't you? It has nothing to do with the fact that you've been the king for so long.

Non my dear lord if you must know this great battle that brought you down was in retaliation for attacks upon attacks from you upon one of ours...you should remember that the MacInneses are peaceful and do not provoke others unless provoke first. Now see the result, for you are a king with no kingdom anymore...tis a sad state for a king...

But with your wits and cunning, I'm sure that it won't take long for you to recover and plan a better and stronger clan and be a better leader for it.

Your humble servant,
Lady of Avalon of the Isle of Avalon

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 24-Sep-2008, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

No no my dear LOA i was simply making light of the situation, I knew that the reason I was attacked was due to both mine and my former clan's attacks sent out upon you and your clan before. It is all in good fun, and being in battle, winning or losing, is all fun to me. I enjoyed actually trying to defend and have my armies set up to try to hold fort, so no worries there smile.gif

I do hope that if and when I do get my new clan set up it'll be better and should we go to battle it be in civilized warfare. I only wish this game would let armies fight one another on a battlefield instead of just attacking and defending your own kingdom. Maybe there's something to look into there CR smile.gif hehe It'd be fun to challenge an army to combat and meet on a battlefield ya know
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 25-Sep-2008, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

female

I see that your still sporting the crown jewels, Shenaniganz. king.gif How terrible to be a king and not have any one to rule. No servants to bring you food and drink! Just you and your warrior horse, you do have a horse don't ya'? biggrin.gif
Shenaniganz247 
  Posted: 26-Sep-2008, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

It does seem like a sad thing to not have those to rule over my dear maggie but the workers and army in my kingdom themselves are a fine bunch, and i could ask for none better. I am a King who does not look for others to wait on me hand and foot as I am quite capable of serving myself with food and drink.

And yes I have some of the finest horses in the land, fearless in battle even in the grimmest (sp?) of situations. I only wish I had more noble knights to fit themselves upon such fine steeds.

Spoiler alert!!!

Very soon the Bruce Clan will be mounting these steeds and traveling throughout my kingdom protecting it's boundaries, not making enemies smile.gif

Good day to each and every one of you. Enjoy your weekends!!

King Shenaniganz of Kincardine king.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 07-Oct-2008, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

female

since your still the king around these neck of the woods...I have a question or two to ask you, your most royal King Shenaniganz...is the royal crown getting heavy to wear? has anyone tried to rob you of your crown lately? do you lock your crown up at night or do you sleep with the crown? Do take care and I wish you and yours the best!

Lady maggiemahone of Isolde
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]