> Please Keep Me In Your Thoughts
bhalilama 
Posted: 14-Nov-2003, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

female

sad.gif RavenWing, I have been away for a while and was unable to read the post. I feel so for you on the passing of your Grandmother. I have lost both of mine and a wonderful step-maw maw in my lifetime. My mother's mother was the hub that kept the wheel of our family together. Since her passing hardly anyone has made an effort to keep in touch. I have in-laws and second cousins I have never seen.
I also want to offer consolations on the passing of your father. I'm sure that pain is ever present. All of this trouble with the rest of the family is'nt easy to bear even without the hole left by the departure of two of your closest love ones. I don't know what your beliefs on the 'afterlife' are,but I'm hoping you are able to find comfort in knowing you will one day, in some way, be united with the loved ones of your life. I belive we have them with us here(only in another dimension )for a while.
My advice,for whatever it's worth,on the rest of the family is to protect yourself emotionally by keeping your distance- but not intirely out of touch. Maybe you can send a little note or card to that aunt just to let her know you are thinking of her.(Please avoid any remarks about you being hurt. It will only add fuel to the fire.)
Then every now and again you can send another one. This will leave you with a much needed tie to the family.Don't expect anything from it,and you won't be disappointed!
I also empathize(sp) with you,Keltic. Sometimes we just have to carry on with our lives.You both will be in my prayers.Please keep me in yours.
Many Blessings and Happy days to you all. Love,Redbreeze

ps.redbreeze is my "other" name

--------------------

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Drink thee fast, the ale grows old!
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 14-Nov-2003, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

I am at peace with the death of family members. I am regularly visited by my father and my uncle in dreams etc. I do miss them, but I have a good relationship with the concept of death. The best thing I can tell anyone is death is only bad for those who are still alive. I remember that and it is not hard.

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
Celeste of the Stars1 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

female

I am very sorry to hear about your garndmother and you are in my prayers. I know how you feel about not being told. I didn't find out my Grandfather had passed untill 3 months after his funeral.

--------------------
Have a day!

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Blessed Be,
*Celeste of the Stars*

"Always shoot for the moon that way if you miss you'll always land among the stars"

'An it harm non do what you will'
PMEmail Poster                
RavenWing 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

QUOTE (Celeste of the Stars1 @ Nov 18 2003, 12:53 PM)
I am very sorry to hear about your garndmother and you are in my prayers. I know how you feel about not being told. I didn't find out my Grandfather had passed untill 3 months after his funeral.

That's a shame. I empathize.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]