Rindy 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Rose,

I too am praying for you. Keep the faith! Please let us know as soon as you find out the results.
hug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

How is your father, Rindy?

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks for all your prayers everyone! It is really appreciated. This is a new doctor for me so he is running me through the mill in checking everything. Got blood work results today and I have several abnormalities, but nothing that diet, exercise and medication can't help. At least that is what we hope. I could be in trouble in the future otherwise. He has me going for more routine tests and I see him back in a month to make sure that diet, exercise and medication has indeed helped.

Yes, Rindy! How is your dad? I have continued to pray for him.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thank you Rose and susieq76,

My Dad is at home, they injected glue into his back, his ribs are still broke of course you can't do anything about that. he is 83 years old. He has a lady watching him, she was suppose to stay until June but we found out we have 2 weeks. My Dad is the sweetest man, she is getting paid well plus room and board, a huge big screen TV just Dad is a bit Irish and tends to joke a lot and I don't think this woman could tell if he meant it or not. Anyhow the family and I are currently looking for someone. Thank you once again for your thoughts and prayers they mean so much.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

Been gone and so much has been happeing.

Wizardman! I sure hope you get that new job. Seems like we talked about that possible change in direction some time ago. Perhaps now is God's time for the change.

Rose, so much you suffer through and yet are always so positive. You are credit to your Maker.

MaryEllen, job changes can be so rough, and yet exciting. Where will God lead you? Prayers in this interm time.

Rindy, I have been reading of your father. I pray for continued improvement and stregnth with the burden of ill health.

Susie, I read of your betrayal. I pray for you in this situation. Is anything more poison-tipped than the barb of betrayal? May God's peace shower down upon you.

For all others I missed, I apologize, but know I lift up this forum as much as I am able to pray right now. I have been going through a very dark time. I believe I am beginning to see the light again, but it is still far off. I know it is there, though and someday I will be in it again. For now, it is retreating to the center and finding joy in the day to day.

--------------------
Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like inside somebody else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.
- Frederick Buechner

If society prospers at the expense of the intangibles,
how can it be called progress?

-LLP
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

susieq76

I have read that you were betrayed. I am so sorry. That hurts so bad. I am here for you feel free to email me if you need to talk. I will pray for you. Keep your chin up and keep the faith.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 02-Dec-2004, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Elspeth! I have been worried about you cause it seems like forever since you have been around. I am sorry to hear of your dark time. You will not only be in my thoughts, but in my prayers. I am just a PM away if you need to talk. It is great to see you back. You have been missed muchly!
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 26-Dec-2004, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

QUOTE (Elspeth @ 01-Dec-2004, 09:59 PM)
Been gone and so much has been happening...
For all others I missed, I apologize, but know I lift up this forum as much as I am able to pray right now. I have been going through a very dark time. I believe I am beginning to see the light again, but it is still far off. I know it is there, though and someday I will be in it again. For now, it is retreating to the center and finding joy in the day to day.

Hey Elspeth,
I've been gone too... I don't know what's happening with you these days, but I'm concerned to hear its a dark time. You keep that chin up now, because the light will return to your heart again. I hope to see you post here again when you can.

Siobhan Blues

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
maryellen 
Posted: 06-Jan-2005, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

Thank you for your prayers! I have a job! Although they say it is temporary, they say it can be permanent later. But they can't promise anything. Now I'm going to work for Citibank. There is a lot more growth potential there than in Education.
Thank you and God bless!

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 06-Jan-2005, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Good for you, maryellen! So glad that the Lord is working things out for you!

I got some news today too. I applied recently for a desk job in the company I work for. I really would like to get out of the dept. I am in due to helath problems. I put in my application some time ago and had an interview before Christmas. Well, I was asked today to go by the office of the man who would be my boss if I get the job first thing tomorrow morning! I am assuming its to find out whether or not I get the job! So whisper a prayer for me tomorrow morning and I'll let you know how things went when I get home tomorrow night!

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 08-Jan-2005, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Oh my goodness, Allen! I am just now reading this! I hope and pray you have heard good news by now! REally anxious to hear! You are in my prayers still for that job!
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Jan-2005, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (WizardofOwls @ 06-Jan-2005, 06:53 PM)
Good for you, maryellen! So glad that the Lord is working things out for you!

I got some news today too. I applied recently for a desk job in the company I work for. I really would like to get out of the dept. I am in due to helath problems. I put in my application some time ago and had an interview before Christmas. Well, I was asked today to go by the office of the man who would be my boss if I get the job first thing tomorrow morning! I am assuming its to find out whether or not I get the job! So whisper a prayer for me tomorrow morning and I'll let you know how things went when I get home tomorrow night!

Wizard I was just going over the posts and saw this did you get the job? I hope everything is going the way you want it too. I willl pray for you.

God Bless
Rindy
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 08-Jan-2005, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Well, I'm sorry to say that the news was not what I wanted to hear! sad.gif There were over 60 applicants, and apprently I was the top choice for the job until a lady applied at the last minute. Turns out she had much better qualifiactions than me. She got the job. I was very disappointed, but I can't complain. I still have a good job, and its not like there might not other opportunities at a later date. So I'll just keep plugging away at work and praying for new opportunities...
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Jan-2005, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (WizardofOwls @ 08-Jan-2005, 06:43 PM)
Well, I'm sorry to say that the news was not what I wanted to hear! sad.gif There were over 60 applicants, and apprently I was the top choice for the job until a lady applied at the last minute. Turns out she had much better qualifiactions than me. She got the job. I was very disappointed, but I can't complain. I still have a good job, and its not like there might not other opportunities at a later date. So I'll just keep plugging away at work and praying for new opportunities...

I am so sorry Wizard. Sometimes we are happy and don't know it. May be there would have been certain things in that other job that wouldn't have made you happy and you just didn't see it. In time it will come as you and I both know, we are on a journey we need to go just go down the road as it takes us.

smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted: 08-Jan-2005, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

I'm sorry. That can be a real disappointment. But God is control and may have better plans for you later.
If you watched "Joan of Arcadia" last night, it had a really good message about things that don't always work out the way you plan.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]