BluegrassLady 
Posted: 10-Mar-2005, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

I, too, have just seen this thread. Haldur, stay strong, my friend. Remember we are all praying for you and your mom.

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
Haldur 
Posted: 11-Mar-2005, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Grayson, KY

male

Some updates as of the past few days...

My wife and I visited Mom Wednesday afternoon and I have to say it honestly broke my heart to see her crying. She feels ashamed, hurt, angry, weary, and so much more. I even went to a bank yesterday to see if I could possibly get a loan for her bail money but the bank pretty much laughed in my face as kindly as possible. The bail money is $5,550 and the irony of all this is that my family (my aunts/uncles and grandmother) have the money but are unwilling to help out.

This saddens me also as I feel that Mom is being betrayed. She is very hurt about this fact and I have washed my hands of them and their greed. Although one of my aunts is very angry about our family's response there's nothing that can be done at this time until we find out my mother's fate at the pre-trial which is on March 14th. I would sell all I own but it probably wouldn't pay the bail...we are hoping it is lowered by 10% Monday, providing Mom's court-appointed attorney pleads her case well and convinces the judge.

All we can do now is trust in God and hope she pulls through. I don't know if anyone else can identify with this, but what hurts me the most is my mother is rotting in jail over something she did not do and that my family is not willing to help out when times get tough!

Once again, thank you all very much for the prayers, meditations, and thoughts. You are a very special group of people to me and my wife, Sarah! We love you all very much from the bottom of our hearts and cannot begin to thank you enough for your graciousness, understanding, and unconditional love!

Cead Mile Failte!

--------------------
Haldr, Traveller of the Great Forest

"After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done."

- Unknown

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 11-Mar-2005, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Oh Haldur. I am very sorry to hear the recent news. I will continue to pray for you and your mother and that family members will have a change of heart. Take care of you and Sarah.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
erickbloodax 
Posted: 12-Mar-2005, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Arizona

male

I am sorry to hear about the problems your mother is having. A good lawyer should be able to help. I suspect some responsibility on the part of the bank. Some people have problems with money, my wife thinks of credit cards a a loan between friends, and of course my friend would understand if I can't pay you back right now. The bank just keeps sending out the credit cards though, and adding every late fee known to man.

--------------------
If you don't come back muddy and bloody, you didn't have a good time.
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 12-Mar-2005, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Haldur I know this expierence is not only upsetting but elicites anger and depression. The best way to handle this is to get the facts first before you react to the situation. This could be a mistake that could be confirmed or it may be you lack sufficient information to access the situation. So truely get the facts before you get upset. Sometimes looking at the facts puts things into perspective.

A

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]