Posted: 01-May-2008, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Denver, CO

female

Greetings from Colorado!

I am new to this site and have been enjoying listening to Celtic Radio. This is a great site and I look forward to logging in, talking to others and listening often.

My family is originally from Scotland (Kilmarnock, Kilmaurs Parish. Ayrshire) and our ancestors were Stewarts. Some day I hope to visit and learn more about my family roots.

Best wishes!
biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Welcome!

I used to live in Colorado on a small ranch between Bayfield and the Southern Ute Reservation . (Ignacio) Back then most of the population was in Denver, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. The last time I was back in the 70's the population was really expanding.

Colorado is still a very scenic state.

I am sure you will enjoy this site.

Slàinte, 

Patch  
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME JBARRON!!!! cheers.gif
It is a pleasure to meet you. You have found the greatest music and the greatest people. Enjoy.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Welcome jbarron!

I am in Arizona and I truly love your state and hope to make a return visit one day.

You will truly love this site and I hope you make all kinds of new and lasting friends here.

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio jbarron. I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the fantastic people that you will find here on the forum. I look forward to you posting here on the forums.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

Hello and welcome from Canada jbarron.
You've the beat place for celtic music and great people.
Hope you enjoy and look forward to your posts.
Actually I will give you some info for your trip to Scotland,been and is quite wonderful. cheers.gif LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 01-May-2008, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Welcome Jbarron, glad to meet you biggrin.gif Enjoy your experiences with Celtic Radio & a fantastic Community thumbs_up.gif beer_mug.gif note.gif

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
Muircheartach 
Posted: 02-May-2008, 12:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hi and welcome jbarron!

We're very happy that you found us and I'm glad that you enjoy listening to the music - not only do we have great music, but fun and interesting forums and the nicest people you'll find! wink.gif

I hope that you'll be able to find information on your ancestry and genealogy - there are forums on nearly every topic you can imagine and lots of info at this site!

Let us know if you have questions or comments - I look forward to reading your future posts! bye1.gif

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
ballydun 
Posted: 02-May-2008, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

Welcome!

This is such a great group of people, I'm sure you will feel right at home.

I love Colorado. We make it up there at least 2 times a year. Once is to go to Longs Peak Festival and the other is to visit friends. What a beautiful place!

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
jbarron 
Posted: 02-May-2008, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Denver, CO

female

Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcomes. This is indeed a great site and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Many of you are from out west - would be fun to get a group together and go to the Longs Peak Scottish Festival sometime. That takes place every year in September if you are up for a road trip.

biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 02-May-2008, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

QUOTE (jbarron @ 02-May-2008, 10:28 AM)
Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcomes. This is indeed a great site and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Many of you are from out west - would be fun to get a group together and go to the Longs Peak Scottish Festival sometime. That takes place every year in September if you are up for a road trip.

biggrin.gif

Hi Jann,

The festival sounds like fun! I looked up Estes Park and find that it's about an hour out of Boulder. One of my company's sites is there - perhaps it's time for me to visit the first week of September - all work and no fun makes Robbie a dull boy! angel_not.gif

I didn't see any location list for you, but if you're close enough to the resort I think you'd have a blast watching all the activities. It's been over 20 years since I went to a full-up festival with games, tattoos, concerts and workshops/seminars. The more I think about it the more it makes me want to attend! yes.gif

Thanks for the food for thought - have a great weekend! bye1.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 04-May-2008, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello, jbarron, from the Navajo Nation just south of you in Northern Arizona! My son-in-law is from Durango, so we have been able to spend some time in that beautiful place. Hope you are enjoying the site and getting to know your way around. Great folks here.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt