Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New CD Contest, Check out our new Widget!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 27-Mar-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,081 Gold!

We have some great news about our monthly CD contest!

A new page has been developed that will allow our members to select the CD they wish to win each month. Be the first to "GRAB" the CD and it is yours!

Once you win a CD, you will be acknowledged on our contest page as the Winner and you will receive your CD promptly upon providing us with your mailing address on the Winner's form that will be provided when you win.

The contest is held on the 1st of each month at exactly 12:00 PM EST. Check out our special Count Down timer that will give you an idea when the contest starts. It is formated for your local time zone.

Contest Countdown Page

There are a couple of eligibility checks built into the system. First, you need to be logged in to check your eligibility and you need to post atleast one message in our forums during the month of the contest. If you are a Celtic Radio Founder then you are excluded from posting a message. Some CDs are reserved for Founders, but we will have CDs for standard members each month too.

One last item, we have done our best to test this new system out, but if you run into any issues, just let us know so we can try and perfect it going forward.

Looking forward to the first contest on April 1st!

Enjoy!

thumbs_up.gif walkman.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Joanne25 
Posted: 01-Apr-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Redmond, WA

female

Thanks again!!! I've been wanting that CD for awhile! smile.gif

Just a heads up, your countdown timer was a bit off. It was still counting down an extra hour till 1pm Eastern, but the CD links went live on time at noon.
PMEmail Poster               
jackripple 
Posted: 02-Apr-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

male

Missed it this time - but I am thinking the next contest will be on May 1, correct?
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Apr-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,081 Gold!

Next contest will be on May 1st at 12:00 EST exactly! smile.gif Pass the word and make sure to show up a few minutes before hand. Make sure to refresh the page at 12:00 to see the links to grab the CDs.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]