Posted: 20-Feb-2008, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

LOCH MOY
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: utah

male

giveing the wizard a stride look I'm atacked with kisses as I swipemy lady into my arms. Boy!!what a wlecome home. kiss2.gif lady Mari eyes wellup as Sk reach in to her bag. we sit next to her and share her sorrow. to lighten the string of the lost love of the past I sing low Oh Danny Boy or shuold I say try to sing. cathing a glims of myself in thebar mirror Iam a mess from travling so long and far. "Ladyies please excuse me for a bit I must freashen up I am A mess wink.gif please have Hamm get you what every you need in my assenten . heading to my rooms
lean over to the wizard get out side and set the bird free.

--------------------
shout freedom and loose the legs of woe

A man in a kilt is a man & an halve
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 21-Feb-2008, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

sisterknight watches her weary celt weave his way through the pub, she turns to her friend" oh ladi, know that i am here for you..." she eyes her brave girl"you'll have the two of us you know. come now, enough...it's time to celebrate what once was! isn't it wonderful to be together again?" sisterknight digs into her travel sack again and pulls out her battered whistle, giving it an experimental toot she mutters to herself" well...hmmmm.....not to damaged from my last jaunt" note.gif note.gif

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
marti64 
Posted: 21-Feb-2008, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

Lady Marti looks up at Sister and smiles. "Thank you!" she replies, "For being a friend...."

Lady Marti picks up her pick and begins to play a happier tune, remembering the happier times that she has had here, and enjoying the friendships that she has made........

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 26-Feb-2008, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

sisterknight looks over at the smile beginning to creep on ladi's face..humming as they play" why don't we switch to something with a bit more than toe tapping? hmm i'm thinking it's time to crack out some kitchen party tunes???"
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 27-Feb-2008, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
40,014 Gold!

It seems these three have a long and close relationship....what joy was seen on Lady Marti and Sisterknights faces when they saw the Celt in the pub. Something terrible has happened in Lady Marti's past to cause the sorrowful playing of Danny Boy.
Sitting by the warm fire, watching the faces of the inhabitants of the pub and listening to the lively music now coming from Lady Marti and Sisterknight brought a smile to Leenie's face as her foot started to tap to the beat of the music
Leenie could think of no better way to spend the evening......
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
sisterknight 
Posted: 28-Feb-2008, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

sisterknight catches movement out of the corner of her eye and slowly turns.....seeing leelee enjoying herself sisterknight switches to the tune old black rum, hoping that leelee would dance once again, giving the girl a wink sisterknight starts swaying to the tune she's playing.
PMEmail Poster               
marti64 
Posted: 02-Mar-2008, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Lady Marti strums her guitar, trying to remember that happy tune she heard once....... note.gif note.gif note.gif
The pub does seem much more lively.........
sisterknight 
Posted: 04-Mar-2008, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

sisterknight looks over at ladi and is happy to see the smile creeping to her face..."so my ladi, shall keep them all on their feet for awhile?" sisterknight winks
PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 04-Mar-2008, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Wombat stirs after a long, long sleep. "I feel much like Rip Van Winkle. What have I missed? Ah, dancing. I shall fetch a pint of something yummy and join in the dance. This feels good after a long hibernation over by the fire."

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 04-Mar-2008, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

sisterknight sees the strangest sight out of the corner of her eye and misses the next couple of beats in her song with ladi....."would ya look at that fuzzy creature at the bar? wonder if it like whiskey?" then picks up the tune again wondering if it's friendly....
PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 06-Mar-2008, 12:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

It's certainly difficult to climb up on a bar stool when you're short and round and low to the ground but somehow the wombat manages to climb up on a nearby whisky crate and then up on the stool. Waving her paw while trying to catch the eye of the bartender, she accidentally knocks over a bowl of pretzels. Well, that got his attention. Just wait until he realizes that this is no average wombat but a talking one.

Since the pretzels have already been tumped out of the bowl, Wombat holds it out in both paws and politely requests that it be filled with some Guinness. The bartender seems to be just standing there, staring.

"hmm... I thought I asked nicely. I said please and everything. I wonder what else I should do? Perhaps he doesn't understand "wombat" talk."
The Wizard of BC 
Posted: 08-Mar-2008, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Victoria, BC

male

From his wing back chair near the fire the Wizard sees the Wombat at the bar pleading, to no avail, with the bartender for a drink.
From within the folds of his traveling cloak he takes his wand and with a quiet flourish sparks fly from its tip. The sparks float across the room like miniature skyrockets to burst over the head of the Wombat.
The fireworks explode with soft pops and form the words; "Kind Sir, Please fill this bowl with Guiness. The Wizard in the corner will be paying."

--------------------
Steve Ashton
Owner/Kiltmaker

2nd Laird of Lochcaber
www.freedomkilts.com
"I wear the Kilt because;
Swish + Swagger = Swoon"
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 12-Mar-2008, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Quite astounded at this feat, the bartender moves as though in a daze but deftly fills the bowl for the puzzled wombat. As she enjoys her drink, she pauses and turns toward the kindly wizard, nods her head in thanks, and returns to quench her thirst.

"What a thoughtful thing to do," she thinks. I must go meet this wizard person and attempt to communicate further with him.

Licking the very last drop from the bowl, the furry creature carefully climbs down from the bar stool and waddles over the check out the humans and other tall creatures in the pub. Now that she's had some spirits, she feels like joining the music and dancing, also.

"Hmm...I wonder if these folks will take kindly to a little dancing critter in their midst. So far, so good. At least no one has tried to take a broom and shoo me out."

So, getting a little sidetracked on her way over to meet the wizard, the Wombat decides to ad lib a wombat jig to the lively tune Lady Marti is playing.
marti64 
Posted: 26-Apr-2008, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Lady Marti continues playing, ans notices the wombat out of the corner of her eye. "what a lively little creature!" She thinks.
What to play next? Maybe a lively Irish Jig? I think this place could be more lively!!!!!!!
You never know who will stop in.........!!!!! angel.gif angel.gif
crazykiltedcelt 
Posted: 27-Apr-2008, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

LOCH MOY
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: utah

male

waking from a long neeed sleep. I enter the puds main room and see a stange little creature dancing on the floor. Hamm silds me my favotive drink and I take a sit next to Marti and smile as she nodds back and srats a livly tune.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]