Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,643 Gold!

user posted image

The Celtic Radio Gift Store is now taking orders for the holiday season. We have hundreds of products available and the best part is that all sales will go towards supporting our site and operation.

This year we have an expanded selection of Celtic Jewelry as well as some new Coat of Arm Framed Products and Celtic Designs. We also offer a full line of clothing products and multi-color including dark fabrics such as black!

All orders received on or before December 15th are guaranteed for Christmas. We are offering free shipping on orders that are $75 or more (shipping will be refunded once the order is received).

Make sure to bookmark this site and thanks for shopping at Celtic Radio Gifts!

Celtic Radio Online Store

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
iolanda 
  Posted: 22-Nov-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

newyear.gif Thank you very much! I see a lot of nice things... dribble.gif
Slàinte cheers.gif
iolanda

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 24-Nov-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,643 Gold!

Thanks so much for browsing. Unfortunately, it is so expensive to ship from the U.S., so we have to have a big surcharge for orders outside of the U.S. Not really sure why because people from China can ship for free to the U.S.

We really appreciate everyones support. The funds we generate from the Store will go directly to support our site and broadcast.

Hopefully this week we will open up a new category of premium shirts which will include our new Black Celtic Radio T-Shirt and a Gaelic Christmas T-Shirt using multi-colored Vinyl which is a new process/product for us!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
iolanda 
  Posted: 25-Nov-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

w00t2.gif I love Gaelic Christmas T-shirt! I'm so curious to see it! Sure, it will be mine yes.gif
Slàinte cheers.gif
iolanda newyear.gif
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]