Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 16,000 Topics!, Celtic Radio Milestone!
Bookmark and Share
Posted: 31-Oct-2015, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder

Realm: Massachusetts

I'd like to raise a glass to Celtic Radio and it's members for having reached 16,000 topics on this wonderful site!!

This site is fantastic with the music, the people, the overall Celtic knowledge you get. It's so much fun to be in discussions, listening to Celtic music, sharing information, learning, and being part of such a special group. It's also great to seeing a lot more activity on the site lately with a nice mixture of old and new members

PMEmail Poster               
Posted: 21-Nov-2015, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation

Realm: SW Florida

I'll join you in raising a glass or two...Hear, Hear...

The Scots are the men that made GOD mad, for their battles are happy and their songs are sad...UNK

It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, as long as there's whiskey in it...UNK

Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough...M. Twain
PMEmail Poster               
Posted: 23-Nov-2015, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table
Group Icon

Group: Founder

Realm: Palatine, IL

I'm totally on board!! This is my favorite place to start the day. Kudos to the dedicated people who keep it up and running smoothly.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt