Posted: 13-Dec-2004, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Yes, Brother S., members of Hamas ARE terrorists, so President Bush isn't alone. tongue.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 14-Dec-2004, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Conyers, GA

male

STOP THE PRESSES!
FRANCE ACTUALLY TAKES A STAND!
THE SURRENDER MONKEYS ACTUALLY GROW A PAIR!

France's highest civil court orders end to Hezbollah TV broadcasts
Mon Dec 13, 5:39 PM ET
Mideast - AFP

PARIS (AFP) - France's Council of State, the country's highest administrative court, ordered the satellite company Eutelsat to stop broadcasts of Al-Manar television, the mouthpiece of the Lebanese Shiite Muslim group Hezbollah.

The bans on the broadcasts within the European Union had to be implemented within 48 hours, the court said after ruling that the channel had violated laws against inciting racial hatred.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ncelebanonmedia

Wow. France's highest court says that Hezbollah says things, on the air, that incites racial hatred, and also that such behavior would no longer be tolerated. Of course you have to wonder how Hezbollah got on the air in the first place.

How long will it be before Hezbollah demands air time on PBS or NPR in America?

--------------------

Clan Mac Cullaich:
- Brewed in Scotland
- Bottled in Ulster
- Uncorked in America

Common Folk Using Common Sense
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 14-Dec-2004, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Anyone ever heard of the MSA? It's the Saudi-funded Muslim Student Association, and it's forming chapters across all of the major universities.

"MSA was established, as its constitution states, to "serve the best interests of Islam and Muslims in the United States and Canada so as to enable them to practice Islam as a complete way of life" says their representative Fahad Alqurashi at http://www.thestarpress.com/articles/8/031...6-1178-009.html

It's the "complete way of life" that scares me. Does he mean to live under Shair'a, to implement Dhimmi status for non-believers, to replace our Constitution with their Hadiths and Koran, for those are the instructions set before them.

But before Brother Maisky can label me a racist once again I suppose I better back up a bit of my fears about this group.

- MSA members at UCLA raised money for Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists at their annual "Anti-Zionist Week."
- Speaker Muammad Faheed told an MSA meeting at Queensborough Community College in New York, "The only relationship you should have with America is to topple it!"
- Nihad Awad addressed the 2003 Iowa Muslim Student Association Annual Conferences. Awad had told a college audience in 1994, "I am a supporter of the Hamas movement."
- The University of Southern California MSA invited Taliban ambassador Sayyid Hashimi to speak on campus six months before 9/11.
- MSA at California State University Northridge held a fundraiser for Islamic Relief, an organization that received a $50,000 contribution from a front group run by Osama bin Laden.
- Dr. Abdulrahman Hijazi on James Madison University?s MSA 2002 "Jihad" panel, giving a speech on "The Islamic Peace Process and the Goals of Jihad." He once extolled a terrorist "martyr" whose "hope of having the mercy of Allah?by one of the greatest good deeds, which is jihad, was more attractive to him than by being happy with his wife at home."
- University of Idaho MSA President Sami Omar Al-Hussayen, was ordered deported for working for a radical Muslim charity with ties to terror. While on campus, he had sought access to a chemical lab containing nuclear material.
- Last October, the University of Pennsylvania MSA sponsored "Rev." Bill Baker, the onetime chairman of the neo-Nazi Populist Party.
- MSA is steering committee member of the Marxist-Leninist?front group International ANSWER.
- MSA has raised money for the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, a 'charity' organization that funded the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.

The MSA says there here to serve the best interests of Islam and Muslims in the United States. Yeah, like the Ku Klux Klan is merely an organization of White Christians dedicated to the truth and education.

Groups have group identity, and even though some of their members may not share some of the group traits, that identity remains what it is. Which is to say, in the case of Islam, a vicious, savagely intolerant, expansionist cult. Their own holy texts do not allow the co-existance with non-believers (unless it is in a slave-master relationship). I do not say that with hatred in my heart, but rather as a factual observation from the outside. I am more than willing to stand corrected if anyone can find documentation that disproves anything I say here.

Islam scares me.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 14-Dec-2004, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Islam scares me.

So do Liberals, Democrats, States Rights, Gun Control, Traffic Cops, Revanooers and your wife. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 14-Dec-2004, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

AND ANOTHER ... AND ANOTHER ...

The more I surf around the internet the more amazing things I find. This is a page from the Metroplex Organization of Muslims in North Texas, and they're describing a gala event they held last weekend: a tribute to "the great Islamic visionary," the Ayatollah Khomeini.

The page will probably disappear very soon so I'm uploading a copy of the page here.

http://www.momin.org/Imam_Seminar.htm

Of note:
- true policy of non-alliance for the Islamic countries
- accept Islam as the only school for liberating humanity
- will not ... sway from the policy even one step

#1 Who still thinks Khomeini was a great Islamic visionary?
#2 Who still doesn't think that a goal of Islam is worldwide Islamic domination?

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 14-Dec-2004, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (maisky @ 14-Dec-2004, 01:10 PM)

So do Liberals, Democrats, States Rights, Gun Control, Traffic Cops, Revanooers and your wife. biggrin.gif

But only Islam (and maybe my wife) will kill you if you don't accept their religious faith.

My religious texts, as sent by the Creator through his Prophet, instructs me to give you compassion and love whether you're a believer or not, and to pray that I can be in instrument in showing you the way to Paradise.

The Koran and the Hadiths, as sent by the Creator through his Prophet, instructs Muslims to only give compassion and love if you're already a believer, else to threaten you with death if you, as an evil infidel, do not submit to the faith.

There is a huge difference.

If you changed the names of the Principal Players around a bit, and moved Mecca to Oklahoma, you would be describing a dangerous cult that you would want the FBI to close down. His Holiness St. Bill of Clinton used much more agressive force against a much less dangerous religious group in Waco than he ever did against a much more dangerous cult already attacking US personnel abroad. Somehow Islam got elevated from "cult" to "protected" status, and I don't know why.

---

And a bit more about "the great Islamic visionary," the Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.  The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on.  However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."
The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 15-Dec-2004, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Yep, the page containing the Ayatollah Khomeini tribute I posted yesterday has been completely removed. A Google cache is at http://66.102.7.104/search?sourceid=navcli...mam_Seminar.htm

On November 12 Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan, held an anti-American, anti-Israel demonstration. Protestors carried a large model of Jerusalem?s Al-Aqsa Mosque and waved signs bearing slogans such as ?US Hands Off Muslim Land.? But the most arresting image was of a Muslim woman carrying a large sign featuring the face of the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...=51735520&cdi=0

Khomeini. This guy is to Muslims what Clinton is to liberals.

Was the woman who carried Khomeini?s image in the Dearborn demonstration concerned about the human rights of women? Did she know that the Ayatollah himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight? Did she know that Khomeini called marriage to a girl before her first menstrual period "a divine blessing," and advised the faithful: "Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house"?

It is unlikely that the protestor knew that in 1985, Sa?id Raja?i-Khorassani, the Permanent Delegate to the United Nations from the Islamic Republic of Iran, declared, according to Amir Taheri, that "the very concept of human rights was 'a Judeo-Christian invention' and inadmissible in Islam. . . . According to Ayatollah Khomeini, one of the Shah?s 'most despicable sins' was the fact that Iran was one of the original group of nations that drafted and approved the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."

Did she remember that Khomeini?s triumph in Iran in 1979 embodied the idea that Islamic law was superior to all other ways to order societies, and must be pressed forward by force? As Khomeini himself put it: "Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world....But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world."

Khomeini accordingly delivered notorious rebuke to the Islam-is-a-religion-of-peace crowd: "Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]?. Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur?anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."

With Khomeini a hero in Dearborn, Americans may be finding this out for themselves before long. Just where American Muslims stand on Khomeini?s doctrines ? and how many stand with Khomeini ? are still forbidden questions for the major media - Muslims are still a 'protected' group in the US.

Continue to ignore the cult of Islam at your own risk.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 16-Dec-2004, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Khomeini. This guy is to Muslims what Clinton is to liberals.

And what Bush is to inbred rednecks. tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 16-Dec-2004, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

It ain't INBRED if your wife is also your cousin, or so I'm told. tongue.gif

[and the crowd says, "Ugh, yuck!"]

PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 16-Dec-2004, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Shamalama @ 16-Dec-2004, 09:44 AM)
It ain't INBRED if your wife is also your cousin, or so I'm told. tongue.gif

[and the crowd says, "Ugh, yuck!"]

It depends on whether or not your cousin is cute and can cook. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 23-Dec-2004, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

QUOTE (maisky @ 16-Dec-2004, 11:24 AM)

It depends on whether or not your cousin is cute and can cook. laugh.gif

Yep, that's my only criteria. It certainly makes genealogy research so much easier when your family tree has only one branch. biggrin.gif

---

MEMRI TV Project Special Report: Iranian TV Drama Series about Israeli Government Stealing Palestinian Children's Eyes

Iran's Sahar 1 TV station is currently airing a weekly series titled "For You, Palestine," or "Zahra's Blue Eyes." The series premiered on December 13, and is set in Israel and the West Bank. It broadcasts every Monday, and was filmed in Persian but subsequently dubbed into Arabic.

The story follows an Israeli candidate for Prime Minister, Yitzhak Cohen, who is also the military commander of the West Bank. The opening sequence of the show contains graphic scenes of surgery, and images of a Palestinian girl in a hospital whose eyes have been removed, with bandages covering the sockets.

In Episode 1, Yitzhak Cohen lectures at a medical conference on the advances being made by Israeli medicine regarding organ transplants. Later in the episode, Israelis disguised as UN workers visit a Palestinian school, ostensibly to examine the children's eyes for diseases, but in reality to select which children's eyes to steal to be used for transplants.

In Episode 2, the audience learns that the Israeli president is being kept alive by organs stolen from Palestinian children, and an Israeli military commander is seen kidnapping UN employees and Palestinians.

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD83304

The amount of hatred and racism in 10 minutes of this show exceeds all the racism against Muslims expressed in the entire Western Media for the last 50 years combined. But we're the bad guys.

The Palestinians use all their time, energy and skills for the purpose of evil. If they channeled that into something positive, they could have a thriving economy, be building their lives and creating a future for their children. But as we know, mass-murdering Jews takes priority, even over the lives and well-being of their own flesh and blood. And all in the name of Allah. What a religion of peace.

Anyone see this story? The new Sbarro?s restaurant on Jerusalem?s Jaffa Road was targeted by an Israeli Arab couple whose plans to blow themselves up there following their wedding were thwarted by Israeli security forces. It was released for publication today that the GSS has recently arrested a resident of eastern Jerusalem suspected of planning to carry out a suicide bombing together with his 16-year-old fiance. The date of the scheduled attack was put off until after their wedding.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=74030

Hmmm. Get married to a 16-year-old girl, and have a suicide honeymoon while trying to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible. If this had been some fundamental Christian pair of whackos in Alabama the media would be all over this. But since it is about those "poor, misunderstood" Palestinian "freedom fighters" the media in the US will give this one a pass.
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 23-Dec-2004, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

More on "the religion of peace".

- Web video teaches terrorists to make bomb vest
- Chilling video offers step-by-step suicide vest instructions

Posted in a militant Islamic chat room three days ago, a stunningly detailed 26-minute video on how to make a sophisticated suicide bomb vest, along with a demonstration of its kill range, using a mannequin.

Titled "The Explosive Belt for Martyrdom Operations," the video obtained by NBC News demonstrates how to make an explosive vest that would be tough to detect, mostly from common off-the-shelf materials.

Experts believe the video was made by a Palestinian group.

NBC News will not reveal most details, but the video demonstrates each step of bomb making:

* select a fabric and sew the vest;
* mix explosives;
* arrange shrapnel to kill victims in a large radius;
* attach a detonator.

In one demonstration, a would-be bomber is told where to stand in a bus for maximum carnage. "Notice that the shrapnel has greatly penetrated all of the seats," says an Arabic voice on the video, translated by NBC News.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6746756/

PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 23-Dec-2004, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Brother S., I agree with you when you talk about battling terrorism, whatever religion or ideology prompts it. How much of the current cycle is due to islamic teachings and how much is due to our Idiot administration's imperialism and the arrogance of US foreign policy? rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Shamalama 
Posted: 23-Dec-2004, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

9/11 came about because Bin Laden got angry at the US.

Bin Laden was angry because we placed US troops in Saudi Arabia.

The US placed troops in Saudi Arabia in order to repel Saddam out of Kuwait.

We repelled Saddam out of Kuwait due to UN resolutions, and at the request of Saudi Arabia.

Why didn't Bin Laden attack Saudi Arabia instead of the US?

Islam makes no allowance for freedom. The US is the most free people in the world. Therefore the US is Target #1. Try and find anything in either the Hadith or the Quran that states anything about peaceful co-existance between religions. I think you will find in their holy texts that every other faith has two choices: accept Islam, or die. Islam is not a religion - it's a deadly cult.

If we try to assist freedom in Iraq, Islamist whackos from all over the region will do anything they can to stop freedom before it can take hold. If freedom does, in fact, take hold in Iraq you will begin to see Islam crumble. These whackos are not scared of bullets or bomb, but they are very scared of people having the freedom to do and act as they want, free of the complete control of the mullahs.

I still believe that Iraq has the potential to become a flower in the desert.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 23-Dec-2004, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Shamalama @ 23-Dec-2004, 09:50 AM)
9/11 came about because Bin Laden got angry at the US.

Bin Laden was angry because we placed US troops in Saudi Arabia.

The US placed troops in Saudi Arabia in order to repel Saddam out of Kuwait.

We repelled Saddam out of Kuwait due to UN resolutions, and at the request of Saudi Arabia.

Why didn't Bin Laden attack Saudi Arabia instead of the US?

Islam makes no allowance for freedom. The US is the most free people in the world. Therefore the US is Target #1. Try and find anything in either the Hadith or the Quran that states anything about peaceful co-existance between religions. I think you will find in their holy texts that every other faith has two choices: accept Islam, or die. Islam is not a religion - it's a deadly cult.

If we try to assist freedom in Iraq, Islamist whackos from all over the region will do anything they can to stop freedom before it can take hold. If freedom does, in fact, take hold in Iraq you will begin to see Islam crumble. These whackos are not scared of bullets or bomb, but they are very scared of people having the freedom to do and act as they want, free of the complete control of the mullahs.

I still believe that Iraq has the potential to become a flower in the desert.

Iraq is already flowering, with the blood of our children watering it. The flower is a civil war and terrorism, that WE are creating.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]