> Divine Intervention, Who believes
dbull 
Posted: 15-Dec-2004, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

male

wink.gif Let me just share this story. I'm a FF/Paramedic and about 3 and a half years ago an accident occured on the interstate where a semi rearended a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 pickup. The Pickup was at a full stop and the semi was doing appx. 70 mph which is appx. 120kph when the pickup was struck. I have the pictures and they make me sick every time I see them. The good news is the driver of the pickup survived and left the hospital the next day with just a fractured shouldier blade and 3 fracyured ribs. In my fire and EMS carieer, never have I seen anyone walk away from such a wreck. I've only seen them dead or seriously mamed. I can say this story is true because the driver of the pickup is the same one telling this story me. God truely save my life that day. Several whittnesses say they too thought I was on my death bed but my Pastor left Wednesday service and came to the hospital to pray for me. Still to this day I remember nothing of the events of the accident. If you'd like to see the pictures of the wreck.

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 15-Dec-2004, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

Answering the title of the thread, yes, I do believe in devine intervention. Your story makes me cringe, but can't see most of the pic. Ats like a corrupt jpeg.... I only get part of it

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 15-Dec-2004, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hello dbull,

I can only see half of the picture but may be that is for the best. I truly believe. I watched my Mother dye and as she was dying she said"They like me up there" That is all it took for me. I am glad you are still here and can have another chance at it. smile.gif thumbs_up.gif

Slainte
Rindy
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]