Posted: 22-Jun-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

The chase was brief, and the shooting happened quickly, too quickly to give anyone on the freeway a realistic chance to help, Wasmuth said. "There was no time for anybody to intervene."

As I understand liberal/pro gun control thought no one should ever be in a position to intervene in this kind of incident. If there had been an armed citizen who could of reacted quickly enough to save this woman what would the authorities had done to that person? I don't believe Illinois has a castle doctrine or right to self defense law on their books that would allow a stranger to defend this woman's life (if they do somebody please feel free to enlighten the class).

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 22-Jun-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Ill is about as draconian and corrupt as DC and for the most part only criminals (and there are many of those) have guns.

One used to be able to buy or rent any kind of firearm imaginable near a place that used to be called "The Jews Market." The rentals were to known criminals for use in committing crimes.

That is what happens when firearms are restricted re: ownership in the private sector.

Prohibition made organized crime.

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 27-Jun-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

bump
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 28-Jun-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

At LAST!!!!!!! The court recognizes the 2nd as a RIGHT for ALL! Of course Finestiene was APPALLED! NOW she's not the ONLY one packing in her little world!
GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif gunsmilie.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 02-Jul-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

No Copyright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-IqBCyFlMM

On Thursday, Gun Owners of America had the important opportunity to testify concerning the Second Amendment views of Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan.

William J. Olson, counsel of record on amicus briefs for GOA in both the Heller and McDonald Supreme Court cases, testified at the hearing that Kagan has demonstrated "visceral hostility" to the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Moreover, Olson demonstrated that Elena Kagan's view of rights is tied in directly to her view of Judicial Supremacy, that is, that our rights "are whatever a majority of the Supreme Court rules at a particular time in a particular case."

But under that philosophy, Olson said, "what the Court grants, the Court may take away."

So what's the bottom line? "f Ms. Kagan does not know whether our inalienable rights to defend ourselves from criminals and tyrants comes from God -- as the Declaration of Independence states -- or from government, she cannot be trusted to protect our God-given right to self-preservation," Olson concluded.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]