Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Elder

Birthday: 19-Dec-1984
Total Posts: 57
Realm: No Information

I don't really know what to say about myself. If you have any questions feel free to just ask.
~My focus at school is music, more specifically vocal performance.
~I am involved in theatre and the music programs at my school.
~My senior research project I am doing a lecture and recital on Celtic Music because we do not have a class devoted to World Music and I knew that this would be most interesting to me. I know that I would want to research this even more then I already have. If anyone would like to help I would appreciate it. I will try to keep people updated.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Add Entry   

Thanksgiving Break
Posted by MKOC19 on Nov 23rd, 2005 8:59 AM
I am so excited about Thanksgiving Break. One right about now would be very nice. I leave to go Home today around 12:00. I just really miss my family. I guess I'm also a little frusterated with people here. We have been around eachother a little too much. This is a very small campus and there isnt many places one can go to get away. Small Campus + Small Town= Nothing to do
People here do not act their age and it can be rather frusterating. Being in our late teens and early 20's is a good time to stop acting like a preschooler and to start acting like adults. But maybe I'm asking too much?

I will write about my break when I get back. Take care all. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Tell someone you love them today!
Posted by MKOC19 on Nov 14th, 2005 7:16 PM
Things are getting a lot better. I still have a lot to do, but I have finished the play that I was in so that has taken a lot of stress off of me. I have gotten a lot done and I still have a lot to do, but things are become quite a bit more bareable.

I would also like to thank those who have shown their concern. It was and is greatly appreciated.

I am a music major and no matter how much a learn, sing or listen I will never stop being amazed by music. I Love music; it is so moving in so many ways. I also love this time of year. I hope everyone can get the same joy out of music and the holidays as I do. smile.gif

Hugs Needed!
Posted by MKOC19 on Oct 20th, 2005 11:42 AM
I Need A Hug!

::Sigh::

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

:(
Posted by MKOC19 on Oct 6th, 2005 7:11 PM
down.gif

Its not just a bad day anymore.

Its becoming a bad week.

I need this week to end very soon. sad.gif

Argh, I just dont know what to do. Help!

ARGH!!!
Posted by MKOC19 on Oct 5th, 2005 7:20 PM
dontgetit.gif down.gif Today has just been one of those days. I dont know why. I just got to the point of people annoying me so much that I just wanted to yell or something. If you knew me you know that I really don't get mad and I really don't ever yell. And I got to that point in choir today and the way that I vent is I cry cry.gif And I really hate crying in front of people. so I will hold it in as best I can till I can cry and a few tears will come out. and I will be fine and then someone will say to me are you alright. Which only makes me cry MORE and than of course someone else says to me 5 minutes later "are you crying?" And of course that just makes me cry even more than I was before. Killing me with kindness....literally. The nicer someone is to me at that point the worse it is for me especially when i dont want to cry. I literally become a waterfall.

ARGH!!!

Hope you are having a better day than I am.

bye1.gif

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!