Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Brooklyn, NY

male

http://www.heatherdale.com/news/index.html

here is the brief description:

Greetings everyone:

Welcome to the May/June 2005 update on Heather Dale's music. Heather is an independent Canadian recording artist; she creates modern music inspired by ancient legends and life. Find out more at HeatherDale.com.

ON 'THE ROAD' AGAIN...

Hello everyone -- Spring brings new things!

I'm delighted to announce that my newest album The Road to Santiago has become a reality. I have the discs in hand, and do they ever look fantastic. I couldn't have completed this project without your tremendous support... I honestly have the best fans in the world. I hope you all enjoy Santiago as much as I enjoyed making it! More info & sound clips at HeatherDale.com.

We will be throwing a huge CD release party on Wed. July 27th, at Hugh's Room (Toronto, Canada). Mark your calendars -- this will be a great bash, and I'd love to share the evening with all of you. Contact Hugh's Room at 416-531-6604 to reserve your tickets today.

I'd like to also invite you all to a fan exclusive "Food for the Road" concert, again in Toronto (apologies for tempting all you fans outside of my hometown, but I didn't want you to feel excluded from the invitation wink.gif. I will be kicking off my first Eastern Canada tour with a special fans-only concert on Fri. May 13th, at the beautiful Royal St. George's Chapel in downtown Toronto. This candle-lit chapel has spectacular acoustics, plus a grand piano (hooray!); my touring partner Ben Deschamps will be joining me on guitar, double bass & flute. **Please bring non-perishable foods for the Daily Bread Food Bank, and I'll be donating part of the ticket sales to fresh food charity Second Harvest. Thanks for helping!

Enjoy the Spring sunshine,
Heather.

--------------------
a Chinese Celt from Hong Kong
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]