Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

chef.gif Hallo Stoirmeil,
this evening I've cooked tuned eggs with salad !Today, here is hot and wet, so we need something of fresh .. Now, I try to eplain the recipe of tuned eggs. This is an easy, fresh and quick dish.
Ingredients: 6 eggs
(4 people) 1 tin of tuna (about gr. 160) It doesn't matter if is in water or oil
mayonnaise as necessary how to make a soft cream
1 teaspoon, a fork
._._._._._._._._._._._.__._._._._._._._._._._.
Put some water to boil with a pinch of salt, when it does, add the 6 eggs for 9-10 minutes.After that,pass them under fresh water until are cold;peel and cut every egg half for long part;leave the yolk without break the albumen and squash it with a fork. Of course, you must do it with all the yolks.Add the tuna and squash it as well and mix.Add the mayonnaise, how much needs to do a soft cream(but not too much) and mix very well.Now, cover every half albumen with this cream with a teaspoon, like a cupola.You can put them in the refrigerator for a while!
You can serve them over a leaf of salad with some olives around,anyway.as you like!! beer_mug.gif
The salad is with green salad, cucumber, green tomatoes, little slices of green onions, olive iol and apples vinegar, a pinch of pepper if you like.
If you want,before you can eat some fresh melon.
Slainte
Iolanda

O:K:?I hope that explained in a clear way and also you like them... iolanda bye1.gif

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]